XIII

I cant do roman numerals after this one so if someone will comment the next one pls tell me 😅

Y/N stared at her phone from the message that anthony had sent her, she didn't know what to say, Her school had already started high school which scared her, what would happen when she goes back?

she typed on the chat a few times before finally coming out with a sentence

Y/N: yeah lol

A: is that all you have to say????????????????????????????????

She stared at the chat with the millions of question marks and decided to just switch her phone off. She shoved her hands into her hoodie and got into her moms car,'have you heard from anyone? I know you didn't mean to push him off the ride, baby.' shannon said whilst driving to their apartment, y/n just nodded in response.

the car ride was awkward to say the least, when they went home Y/N went up to her room to unpack her stuff, she noticed her room was left untouched, her mom walked in,'Your dad wants to see you at some point.' she said with a bland look it was obvious her parents weren't that fond of eachother.

( guys i'm changing the view to like you now coz i cba with she and all that LOL)

'alright, i still need to get the rest of my stuff from dads.' You respond,'Dinners ready, unless you're gonna eat out, catch up with some people?' Your mom says.

You go into ur draw and get some money holding it up to show you're going out and ur mom nods leaving.

As you sit on ur bed your phone buzzes.

A: stop ignoring me
A: hello
A:hello
A: where r r r r r. r ru.

Y/N: my house.

A: meet me

Y/N: No

You roll your eyes then type again.

Y/N: okay, where?

A: gas station

You get up from your bed putting on a jacket and leaving the house, On your way to the garage u see the outline of anthony waiting for you. Wanting to turn around you carry on walking.

'Hey.' Anthony says, You smile,'Hi'.

It's awkward at first then he says,'You've changed a lot.. Hairs longer.'He says making you nod,'Yeh bro' joking around

Guys i'll update this later i cba now XXXXOXOXOXOXO