IX

Y/N didn't know what to do or where to go.

it had been 234 Days and no one had heard from Y/N, they had police dogs and police out everywhere searching for her but no one could find her.

'Ant! Come here.' Daniel called for Anthony.

Anthony came stomping down 'what.'he said huffing.

' I've just gotten your test scores back and you have been slacking on every single lesson but pe? What's happened?' Daniel said 'Is it still about Y/N? she's gone. No one can find her.'

Anthony sighed 'yeah I think I took the hint.' He stormed back upstairs.

Ping

Anthony's phone went off an Instagram add?

'Who's this?' He adds them back to see a message.

I'm gonna be back soon. Wait for me and don't rat me out.
- y/n

Anthony's heart sunk... but what if it was just a troll account?

He shrugged and went back to bed.

'thanks for letting me use your phone'

'It's alright kid, what's your name?'

she looked around still knowing people where out on the look for her.

'I- don't know.' Y/N said looking at a sign of the town she hadn't stepped foot in since the incident.

y/n didn't know what to do. might as well turn herself in but she didn't know.

As she ran off she saw a group of kids outside the high school, she noticed one familiar face who had his arm around another familiar face.

Lia and Anthony?

Y/n didn't like the feeling.

(Anthony's pov)
I was with a group of people next to Lia who I'm mainly with to get over Y/N. I hate Lia.

I noticed someone in the distance, looked really confused she did maybe a splitting image of y/n but her hair looked different, she looked scruffy ? Had a few cuts around her face, oh my god.

'Anthony!' someone clicked their fingers infront of my face.

'Yeah?'I said looking at them all.

'Did you hear me? Are you still having your party tonight?' He asked, I rolled my eyes and laughed 'yeah.' Then the bell rung.

Lia kissed my cheek 'I'll see u after class'