Bᴀᴄᴋ Tᴏ Yᴏᴜ

(Tᴀᴋᴇs ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴏᴘᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɪᴀʀᴀ's sᴘʟɪ. JJ ᴀɴᴅ Kɪᴀʀᴀ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ Jᴏʜɴ B ᴀɴᴅ Pᴏᴘᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴᴇʀ)

(GENERAL POV:)

"Hey Kie you ok?"
"Hm? Yeah Yeah I'm fine"
"Alright talk to me what's going on, is it Pope?" He turned his body so that he was facing directly at her.
"I think I really fucked up."
"What did you do?"
"The night Pope and I went off on our own, well we kinda you know."
"Yeah I know what you mean."
"Well afterwards it didn't feel right between us so I told him we would be better off as friends. I think I really hurt him though."
"Did you explain why you felt that way."
"Yeah I did. I just feel guilty because even though it was the right decision I'm scared i've fucked up our friendship."

Kiara's hand started to shake. JJ knows when she anxious and even though she tried to hide it he saw her shaking. He reached over and placed his hand on hers.

"Kie i'm sure everything is ok. It's Pope, just give him a minute and everything will be ok."
She squeezed his hand and gave him a smile.

She jumped down from her seat and looked at him.
"That's not the only reason I thought we would be better off as friends."

"What do you mean? Did Pope weird you out or something?"

"Surprisingly no actually. It's just I kind  of had someone else stuck in my head."

"Look I don't care who it is kie as long as it's not a Kook cause like those stuck up pricks don't deserve you at all alright?"

"No JJ it's not a Kook! When im with Pope I can't focus. You're stuck in my head and I can't get you out of it. If I could go back, I know I'd choose you. I'd go back to you." well fuck. She just blurted out everything she kept at bay for all these years.

He didn't say anything. Shit. She just fucked everything up... again.

"Shit I- I'm sorry I-I don't know why I said that. Fuck um i'm gonna jump off the ship now bye bye." She walks over to grate and pulls out but before she can get out, JJ pulls her back down and holds her.

"you did not fuck up." his gaze never left her, they started to lean until there was a bang.

"Guys open it, it's Pope and John B."

"To be continued" he whispered in her ear which made her blush and feel flustered. She had to hide that quickly as everyone returned to the container.

FAST FORWARD TO AT POGUELANDIA AND ALL THE POGUES ARE ASLEEP

Kiara couldn't sleep. She sat up and saw that JJ was just laying there looking at the stars. Kiara crawled over to him. He turned to face her and opened his arms so that she could cuddle next to him. "Are we continuing?" She asked smiling up at him. 
"mm maybe." he leaned down to kiss her. He tried to go further but she pulled away, there lips still touching but not kissing. 
"Easy Maybank" 
He smirked at her and the two fell asleep in each others arms

A/N:

I'M BACK BITCHES!!!!!!
I'm going to try post once a week. I do go back to school soon so that's why I won't be posting as frequently but wooooo the next imagine... i think you guys are going to love it. (involves protective JJ)  

tell me what you thought and zi am now taking requests ( DM me or comment if you want to request)

love you all <3