𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞

scenario:
(𝖣𝖴𝖱𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖲𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖮𝖭 𝟣)
the pogues are hosting a party at the boneyard, the entire island is there, kiara and jj meet some new faces, when they realise all they needed was right in front of them.

KIARA'S POV:
After finding the money in the motel room we knew it was best to just lay low and not look suspicious. So what better way to start summer then by throwing a party at the boneyard. It's the one place where the kooks and pogues will all hangout, even the fucking tourons.

The boys begin to set up the keg, beer spraying all over John B's face. It's just us for a little while, just sitting around talking. We decide to play truth or dare.

"JB you start"
"Alright- Alright, hmmm. Alright Kie Truth or Dare?" John B turns his attention to me
"I'll go with... Dare."
"Ooo starting off risky, I like it Carrera" JJ chimes in
"Okay I dare you to whisper a secret to one of us. And we all have to guess based of their reaction."
"Okay bet." I sit there thinking about what secret I should expose and to who. After careful consideration, I pick my target.

I walk my way behind Pope, leaning down to his ear.
Very quietly I tell him, "i'm a virgin".
Immediately, his draw drops. Not because he expected to have had sex by now. I'm only 16.
But because back at the Kook academy. Blake Davidson spread a rumor that he took my virginity at Rafe and Sarah's party. Which was not true, we only kissed once. But no matter how much I denied it at school it just spread like wildfire.
By the time I had come back to pogues they had just assumed I had hooked up with a few guys.

"WHAT, WHAT, WHAT IS IT!!"
JJ and JB exclaimed almost immediately.

"Nope those weren't the rules, Popey boy zip it." I reminded them.
Pope groans as he wishes he could say as they all would be quite shocked.
"Okay, think JJ think. WAIT, I got it... You LITTERED IN THE OCEAN EARLIER THIS WEEK" JJ guesses

"Oh my God I would never." I mutter
"Fuck that was my guess" John B shakes his head. Failure written across all of their face.
"Well I guess you'll never know." I smirk sitting back down to my spot.

"Okay JJ, Truth or Dare"
"I'll pick Truth, why not!" He smiles.
"Okay um, what's the craziest dream you have ever had." My curious nature takes over, i'm sure he's got something cooked up in his brain, especially when he's been high.

He sits there for a moment in silence before he starts to shake his head.
"Nope, nope I can't do it"
"What! Come onnnn. You got to tell us, Come on J" We all egg him on.
"No I seriously can't do it." He chuckles

"Well you know the rules, forfeit your question and..." John B trails off.
JJ, rolling his eyes, gets up and take his shirt off, then his shorts.
"Oh god i'm gonna turn around" I say covering my eyes.
I hear Pope and John B scream and cheer as his begins to run to the water.

"P4L MAN" JJ yells jumping in and shaking his hair.
Pope taps me on the leg letting me know it's safe too look.

I turn looking at the happy boy smiling and laughing back to us. He catches a few body waves, then warns me that he's getting out, however he simply adds there is no need for me to cover my eyes.

I flip him off as I turn back away from the water. After he's dressed and sits back down, people begin to roll into the beach.

It's been a few hours now and the beach is packed. I can barely hear the music anymore. I was sitting down on the log near the fire with some of the other girls that work at the Wreck. We were just gossiping like girls do when I feel this hand on my back and someone sits beside me. It was Dean. Another one of Blake and Rafe's cockhead friends.
"Yo Kie, long time no see." The alcohol clearly in his breath lingered.