The Gathering

A/N: tcf!Cale was kidnap after plaza incident around ch.50ish

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In an empty room, a sudden flash of light burst out, when the light faded a red hair nobleman with a flushed face and a bottle of expensive wine in hand can be seen.

"What the-!?" said the shock noble, "where am I!?"

[Welcome Cale Henituse of The Birth of a Hero]

"Wha- show yourself!" tboah!Cale angrily shouted to cover his nervousness. "who is this? and what does he mean the birth of a hero?"

Suddenly another bright light flashes, Cale covers his eyes because of the brightness.

As the light faded a black-haired man with scars covering his entire body showed up.

"!!" the black-haired man was surprised that he was suddenly transported. What's more, he is shocked to see a very familiar face.

"Who are you!? are you the one who sent me here?!" shouted tboah!Cale.

"Judging from his attitude and age.. I think he is me from the past?" the black-haired man thought.

"Hello I'm Kim Rok Soo and to answer your question no I'm not the one who sent you here, and I also don't know where we are," said og!Cale.

"So you have also been kidnapped like me" tboah!Cale was still skeptical until another words pop up.

[Welcome, now known as Kim Rok Soo]

"Now known?" tboah!Cale repeated the words "what does that mean?" thought to himself.

og!Cale flinched but then his eyes sharpened as he thought that whoever kidnap them knows his real identity.

But before he can think more about it another flash of light envelopes the room then faded to show another Cale with silver and red cats also is that a baby dragon!?

"Human! what happened?"

"We were just eating stake nya~"

"There's a person and another Cale nya~"

At that, the other Cale and 3 adorable creatures zone in on them.

"What the-!?" thought tcf!Cale "this is giving me a headache" looking at the two figures.

Before they can react to each other, words pop out in the air.

[Welcome, now known as Cale Henituse]

"Another 'now known'?" said tboah!Cale thinking of what that means.

While the other two flinched.

"Judging by what the word show to them this Cale must be the original Kim Rok Soo" og!Cale observed.

While tcf!Cale was thinking that this kidnapper know his identity and base on what the other Cale said and the reaction of this Kim Rok Soo, Cale can guess that this Kim Rok Soo is the previous owner of his body.

"Who are you? you look like our human but feels different" said the black dragon who circle around tboah!Cale

tboah!Cale thought this dragon is kinda cute, so he introduce himself.

"Name is Cale Henituse of the Henituse family, and.." tboah!Cale looks at the 2 humans with sharp eyes "who are you two and what's your real identity?" he asked as he still remember the 'now known as'.

og!Clae sigh and thought might as well get this over with, "As I previously introduced myself I am Kim Rok Soo.. but formerly known as Cale Henituse"