Chapter One

Hey so this is my first ever story. I'm sorry if it's bad but i'm sure i'll get better at writing. Hopefully :-). Enjoy!

----------

Charlotte is just an ordinary 19 year old girl. She's sociable, out going, friendly. That then all changes when she faces a major problem that shatters her heart. Will she be able to face the outside world again? Will she ever forgive him?

--------

Chapter One

Life really does change from when your 14 to 19. Got to have your head down working all the time. It's really starting to annoy me.

I think I am going to take a break an go out shopping.

'To Rachel

Sent 10:54am

Hey Rachel what are you doing for lunch?

Char x '

Rachel is my best friend. We have been friends ever since primary school and we've never lost contact and I don't ever want to. She is the best friend anyone could wish for. Always there for you even if you've just had the biggest fight, positive, cheers you up when your down and always jokes around. I swear she's like a 10 year old that has just hit puberty really early.

Then I felt my phone vibrate, making my leg feel tingly. I looked at my phone. It was a message from Rachel.

' From Rachel

Sent 10:56am

Yeah i'm free. Where shall I meet you?

Rach x '

I jump with excitement when I read it. Lately Rachel and I haven't really had the time to hangout. She is always busy when i'm free and i'm always busy when she's free. It's a pain being in uni.

I reply with no hesitation..

' To Rachel

Sent 10:57am

Is nandos okay?

Xx '

' From Rachel

Sent 10:59

Yeah that's fine with me. I'll meet you at 12.

See ya later '

Okay so that only gives me 45 minutes to get ready. It'll take at least a good 15 minutes to get there.

I look in my closet to find something that'll look nice. Something catches the corner of my eye. I pull out denim skinny jeans with a plain purple short sleeve t-shirt and a long wooly cream cardigan. It's march so I didn't want wear anything to summery.

I actually can't wait till summer. It's my favourite time of the year. Ice cream, beaches, sun, birds, bright green grass, the smell of summer and the colour on the trees. It's perfect.

I glance over to the clock on my turquoise wall. The time is 11:40am so I decide I need to leave.

I take a look at my final appearance. My long light brown hair is in beach curls, so i'm leaving it natural, and a little make-up. Happy with how I look, I slip into my brown Uggs and grab my handbag and keys.

---

"So what would you like?" The waiter asked politely, adding a smile.

"I'll have a chicken burger with medium spice sauce. Thank you." Rachel replied.

"And I'll have the veggie burger really really mild. Thanks" I happily said.

I really don't like spicy food. I'm a vegetarian. I started not eating meat when I was 10 because I felt really sorry for animals that get killed to be eaten. The other reason is, I want to be a vet and i'm meant to be helping the animals not killing them. So I haven't eaten meant in almost 9 years!

"When did you get highlights?" I ask Rachel with amazment.

"I got them about a month ago I think it is." She replies lifting up the parts of her hair that is now light golden. Rachel's hair is really straight and long, like down to her bum long, and it's a really nice chocolate brown.

"We haven't seen each other for that long! Wow!" I excalimed.

"Yeah I know. Long time no see." She laughed.

We started talking about how are life's are going and stuff like that. Just catcing up then we would be inseperable after that.

I went to go and fill up my drink. That's the best part I like about nandos. You get to mix and match different drinks.

Suddenly, I found my drink flying out of my hand and falling right on top of my head. I was drenched in Coke, fanta and pepsi. Great!

I slipped over the mess on the floor and banged my head.

"OOWWW!" I shouted rubbing my head.

"Omg I'm so sorry. Are you okay? I didn't see you there." a manly voice said.

I looked up to see a hand asking me, in a friendly way, if I wanted help getting up.

"Need a hand?" There was that voice again.

"uh..yeah...thanks" I stuttered not knowing what just happened.

I stood up quiet forcefully as I wiped myslef down.

"Sorry about that." The manly voice said.

I looked up at him. He hand brown curls, some loose some tight. You just wanted to touch them but I had to resist. He had beautiful emeraled eyes. They were so warm and welcoming. I couldn't help but stare into them. The more I stood there looking into them the more I was drawn to him. I lost all sense of reality until someone started screaming.

I then became aware that there was a massive crowd of people around us.

They seemed to be screaming the name of 'Harry'. I then looked at him again.

"Harry Styles. Nice to meet you." He whispered just so I could hear, smiling at me.

"Charlotte Hart. Nice to meet you to." I said while looking in shock around me.