Chapter Six

Chapter Six

"AHHAAAA! I love you guys. Your songs are amazing and so are you all." Rachel always said she really liked this band but she never told me the name of the band. I don't know why. She would always have their music playing really loud. I wasn't really fond of the music so now she only listens to it when I'm not around.

"At least someone is actually a human and is speaking sense." Louis looked over to me narrowed eyes.

I just rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"And who may you be?" Liam asked politely to Rachel giving her a welcoming smile.

"Sorry, how rude of me. I'm Rachel, Charlotte's best friend." She replied putting her hand out for him to shake.

All the boys just looked at Rachel's hand then smirked at each other. They ran into Rachel giving her a massive bear hug. That's the boys way of greeting people, making them stop breathing by a hug.

They all pulled away smiling.

"I'm a little confused. How do you know the boys Charlotte? Why didn't you tell me this?" She pretended to cry. She's a lot like Louis, being all childish.

"I only met Harry the other day. It was a big shock for me when I saw him here and I wasn't expecting his mates to be here either." I have her a serious look.

"Yeah okay calm down love 'twas only a joke." She huffed.

The boys started laughing at us. I turned around to give staring daggers at them.

They all stop for a second but then started again.

I just sighed rolling my eyes. I then looked over at Rachel whose eyes were fixed on something or someone. I followed her gaze to find it was on Louis. His eyes, once in a while caught Rachel's gaze which caused her to blush. I laughed in side at this.

Rachel has never been in a relationship before, so it was funny for me to watch her experience it for the first time.

I, on the other hand, have been in a relationship and now that feeling but it ended badly. so i have also experienced the pain of heartbreak. Ever since then I swore to myself I would never love again till Mr.Right came.

"Rachel" I whispered.

"Yep" she said not really paying attention with her eyes still glancing at Louis.

I clapped my hands which caused not only her to stop and look at me but all the boys as well.

"I think we need to get going." I said tapping my watch.

"Oh...yeah....okay." She mumbled.

We said our goodbyes to each of the boys. I was just about to walk into the outside world when there was a tight grip on my wrist stopping me.

I turned around, slightly stunned. I saw that curl haired boy staring at me, his eyes sparkling.

"Yes..."I spoke a little confused.

"I will see you again, right?" He asked hopefully and full of happiness in those green eyes. This is what he said before when we went out to dinner. Sure enough his words were right we did see each other again. Were we going to meet again?

"Sorry Harry...I can't make promises that I can't keep." I admitted to him. His happiness in those lovely eyes just changed to emotion I couldn't read. Was he sad, happy, angry?

"Oh...yeah...okay." He stuttered while quickly taking his hand away from my wrist and turning to look at his feet.

"Sorry, I have to go." I sharply said as I turned around to the door feeling a little guilty. I didn't take one look back. Did Harry want to see me again? I didn't really know whether I wanted to. I thought after the dinner I would never see him again. It will become a long lost memory to me. But no that didn't happened, I had to see him again. He was in my life now.