Chapter 8

CHARLOTTE'S P.O.V

I was sitting in a coffee shop with Rachel the day after the club. I only had a half day at uni so we decided to go grab a coffee.

"So what happened last night with you and Harry?" Rachel asked me.

"Nothing except he said he wanted to see me again.." I replied and shrugged.

"And what you say?" She was starting to get curious.

"I said, I can't make promises I can't keep, which kinda means no." I replied with no care.

"Right...so you never want to see him again?" She raised an eyebrow and gave a mischievous simile.

I don't know why I said that I didn't want to see him again. I wasn't thinking. A part of me wanted him out of my life then the other wanted to see his cute innocent face again.

What did I just say cute? And innocent?

No I mean I wanted to see him.

"No....I mean yes......I mean I-I don't know." I hadn't really thought about if I wanted to see him again. Maybe I do?

"Yes you do, you so do!" She laughed at my confusion.

"What if I kinda do? Nothing wrong with that." I stubbornly said look down and my coffee.

"See him again then. Give him a chance Char, work something out." She smiled then sipped her coffee.

Maybe she has a point. Now that I think about it, I did want to see him again and I knew he wanted to see me but I said no to him. I think he has probably changed his mind and moved on.

Rachel looked up at me and read my mind. She took out her phone and started to type.

"You want to see Harry? That can be arranged."

"What?" I asked confused again.

"When you meet One Direction you can't just leave without giving each other your numbers, especially when they asked." She winked at me.

So she got there numbers and was texting them to meet up.

"Let's go get you ready." She grabbed my arm and dragged me out the coffee shop.

This was going to be effort.

What was I going to say to Harry?

I know I'll just act normal.

HARRY'S P.O.V

After the interview we went back to the hotel room.

"You still worked up about you know who?" Louis whispered as he was the only one who I told about how I felt.

"Yeah, she was something special." I whispered back.

He phone started to buzz which meant he got a text. Probably from Eleanor.

He then looked up from his phone as turned to face me.

"How about you sort it out with her. Tell her how you feel." He was still whispering.

"Louis I told you I can't, she doesn't want to see me plus I don't know where she is." I whispered back but started to raise my voice because of his dumbness.

"How about if I told you we are going to see her in half an hour?" He smiled widely.

"I would say, you are stupid. Why would she want to see me when she said that she doesn't." I raised my voice a little again getting annoyed at him. He just wasn't listen......wait did he say say I was going to see her in half an hour.