Chapter Five

Chapter Five

I woke up to a loud a noting buzzing sounds. I hit snooze on my alarm clock. I thought suddenly rushed to my head, work. I hate getting up in the mornings, especially since it was. Saturday, it's so much effort. I felt like I just wanted to sleep forever and never wake up.

I work at an animal shelter. I loved animals so much that's the only reason why I kinda like my work. The pay is good and I needed it for Uni.

I jumped out of my car ready for the day ahead of me.

"Hey there Char!" I heard a voice in the distance shout my name. I turned around to see who could possible want me.

"Hello, do I know you?" I asked this girl who had chocolate brown hair.

"Ya you do bitch. You've know me forever and always will. You'll never get rid of me!" She stared at me seriously.

"Aw I was hoping I would. Dammit!" I gave Rachel a massive hug. It felt like forever since I've seen her.

"Why aren't you at work? Why are you at my work?"

"Well.... I have great news. I got all the money I need for Uni and loads extra so I quit and I'm here to give you company." She had a massive grin on her face. I could tell how happy and excited she was now she could have longer in bed on Saturdays. We started jumping up and down happy with excitement. Loads of people looking at as like we were high, started mumbling stuff as they walked passed us.

"I so wish I could say the same. I'm am so hyped for you."

"We should celebrate!!!!" After saying that she got more excited if that was even possible

"Yep definitely. Let me finish work so we can plan what to do." I sighed the last bit.

"Ahh I'm so excited. See ya soon." She announced while walking away back to her car.

"CHARLOTTE!" Rachel shrieked causing me to sharply turn, " You have to also tell me how last night went."

I shook my head smiling carrying on walking to the direction of my work. What she had just said brought so many memories of last night, how he made a move and we spent a most of the night talking to each other. It felt so right but in a weird way.

I had to stop thinking about it. I had no attraction to Harry and nor did he so I shouldn't worry about it.

------------

My shift was over and I was getting ready to celebrate. I decided on wearing a cream dress that went down to the middle of my thigh. I wore a my brown leather jacket on top. I wore a brown belt around the waist. I slipped on my naked colour heels and headed out.

I met Rachel parked outside waiting for me.

"Took you time." She moaned.

"Where are we going?" I insisted getting into the car.

"Just somewhere."

I sighed. Never trust Rachel to take you anywhere because she always gets lost and then we end up asking people for directions to the shopping mall. She knew her way back home from there.

"Okay whatever you say but your going to ask someone for directions this time if we get lost." I feared planning ahead.

"Don't worry we won't get lost because it's impossible to now." I looked at her confused while she had a grin on her face. The car came to a sudden halt.

"We are here."

We had brought us to a club. Out of anything in the world why a club. I hated them, I hated drinking, I hated how men just take advantage of women. It makes me feel sick but because this was for Rachel, who happens to love these kind of places, I just pretended to be excited.