Chapter 17

CHARLOTTE'S P.O.V

"Rock paper scissors." I held my hand out in a rock shape. Rachel and I are bored on the ride to the airport so we are playing Rock Paper Scissors.

"Damn. I lose. Again." Rachel sighed. Aha I win again!!!

"I am the campion at this game!" I celebrate with myself.

"When will we be there?! I am SOOO bored!" Amy moaned.

"In 3 days." Louis replies.

"WHAT!! HOW CAN I PEE! HOW CAN I EAT OR SLEEP!" Amy starts to worry.

"Amy, I am joking. Calm yourself breath." Louis laughs at her.

"I hate you Louis William Tomlinson."

"I love you too!" he winks at her.

"You two cut it out." Rachel quickly butted in. I could tell she was trying to sound breezy and calm but I could spot a hint of jealousy in there.

"Hey, you still caught up on him." I whisper to her and nod at Louis.

"Umm...yeah.." She sighed looking down at her hands.

"Aw sweetie it will be alright, I promise." I take her in for a hug.

"Was he flirting with Amy or do you think he was being friendly?" She whispers in my ear and I could tell she was on the verge of crying.

"Friendly gesture definitely and anyway I am sure Amy wouldn't do that to you. She knows how much you like him, plus Amy doesn't see Louis in that way." I squeeze her hand to reassure that everything will be okay. Rachel really likes Lou.

After a while, Rachel seems to calm and smile again as she moans, "How long until we get to the airport?!"

"In about....now." Paul replies from the front of the car.

"Thank god. I couldn't survive another second in that stuffy car." I hear Rachel complain. I laugh at her.

We all shuffle out of the car and, with loads of security surrounding us, head to the check in point.

"I am so excited. 4 months in different countries sending time with Lou- the boys and you girls." Rachel excitedly said. I knew what she had meant to say before she covered it up. Hopefully nobody noticed.

"Yeah me too!" I beamed handing my suitcase to the women behind the station.

"Which country are we going to first? I know you guys have just done Uk and Ireland." I over heard Amy ask Liam.

"Europe." Liam replied smirking.

"Liam tell me! Europe isn't a country and I said what country not continent." Amy pleaded.

"It's a secret. You'll find out when we get there." Liam winked. annoying Amy even more.

"You are so annoying." She rolled her eyes and started walking towards Rachel and I who were still checking in.

"Are you guys ready yet to do some airport shopping." Amy said smiling like a child who just got candy. Yeah you could probably cast her as a shopaholic.

"Yeah, I think we are done checking in our luggage." I said us starting to walk towards the boys.

"Don't forget security control first." I turn around to see Paul surrounding the boys with the other security guards.

"Argh I just want to go shopping." Amy complained us laughing.

Paul and the security guard next to him make a way for us three to get to the boys. The boys are wearing blackout sunglasses each wearing beanies so no one can recognising them.