lesbian crush(rewritten)

Sage is a new person in my chapters
Also got it from SentimentalDarkness so credits to them

there is a new girl named sage the first person sage meets is lexy.

Lexy POV

The new girl sage just came up to me and talked to me if I'm being honest sage is kinda cute but I wanna get to know her more before we get into things.

"Hi sage how are u my names lexy".

"Good sage and I'm sage,".

Sage pov
I'm new to this school but it actually seems nice then I go up to this girl named lexy tbh she's really cute then she asks me how am I I told her I'm good and we were chatting when to dudes came up to us and started chatting with us.

"Hi sage," the 2 dudes says to me.

"Hi what's u guys name" I say clearly looking confused.

" this is my friends and also ur new friends, Jake is the one with the curly hair, and devon is the one next to him and DO NOT try and get with them there both taken from each other.

" I'm sorry lexy but for ur concern I'm a lesbian"

" oh ok good then u and lexy can talk then get together because it's obvious that u both like each other".

With Jake saying that I blush making me look at the ground. Then I hear devon laughing. "It's not funny" I said to devon clearly annoyed.

Then after devon has his laughing moment these 2 other boys come over to us.

"Hi sage the new girl right" I shake my head yes.

"Well my names junior and this is my boyfriend Oliver and don't try and steal him"

" well Im a lesbian so yea"

Then I whisper in junior and Oliver's ear telling them that I like lexy.

"Oooooo" they both say looking at me then I go blushing crazy.

" ok I'm done I'm going to class and I see y'all laterrr" I say waving bye to everyone.