how to find the president son

Is the Chucky fandom still alive at this point!?!!!???? 🙂

Jake POV

"Okay how are we supposed to find the presidents son again"

"Well I can somehow seduce him with my looks-"

"Lex seducing people into your ways won't always work"

Currently I am working with Lex and devbabes to try and befriend the presidents son to get to chucky Devon then speaks up.

"Maybe Lex try to act like yourself but a little emo he's a fuckboy but follows a lot of conspiracy accounts"

"Really but he looks like this"

Lexy takes her phone out to show us both a picture of him

"Oo he's got looks"

(Just imagine jake with the animal sounds here I don't know how to put that in text🥲)

"Really guys u two are literally dating"

"Well he's not as good looking as u are"
"Neither as u devbabes"

"  "
"  "

Okay back with the presidents son I am kinda nervous about this seeming as my teacher/adopted mom is going with us and we can't let her be killed.

(jokes on her she fell into her own trap tell her mind her business next time)

Just then my teacher /adopted mom l
Walks in

"Okay what the plan? "

"I've already dm him and lied about being a huge fan and if we could meet we have a place reservation at 3pm today at catherapy cafe"

(If y'all don't know what that is -cat cafe- it's a cafe where u can order food from but also can adopt cats or just play with them in your time there buts -catherapy is a word I made up-)

"What's the next step"

I then spoke up

"I believe we should try to talk him into letting us in at there Halloween party up in the white House and chucky must be in there somewhere he's always with the little kids"

"Great we can stick with that and if it goes wrong while we're inside the white house what's plan b"

"We at least to the most have to get answers about lexy sisters so we can go to nica or Tiffany everybody's in? "

"I'm in"

"Count me in all the way"

"As your teacher I shouldnt be doing this but I'm in"

"Alright everybody get dress so we can go down to the cafe"