🏳‍🌈

Jake and devon had this little thing they would do everyday.

That everyday includes meeting at the park around 7:40 pm to watch the sunset and watch the moon come out.

They would stay there until about 12 in the morning then sneak back into there house.

Well this time that was the issue.

After Jake and devon left the park Jake sneaked back into his cousins house.

As soon as he came in the lights flickered on to reveal his aunt Bree and uncle Logan.

He knew he was fucked, or so.

"Where u Been out at kid" the way Logan says it has jake in shivers.

"Out" jake only replies in 3 letter words.

"Sweetheart why won't u just tell us about the sweet ole boy ur going out with? " aunt Bree was worried for the poor boy yet she support him either way.

"Ehh this lil boy u talking about is Devon " jake replies aunt Bree isn't very much surprised as much as she sees Devon with jake more then junior.

"I'm not fond with this lil gay bullshit yet I'll take time for me to come to terms with this but I'll be fine" Logan replies to both aunt Bree and Jake.

"Jake babes come here " aunt Bree pulls Jake into a hug, maybe Logan didn't support him yet but aunt Bree surely did, junior on the other hand has to think about his cousin dating his best friend.