teenage heartbreak

-birthcontrolpills iSsA_LeM0n what do u guys think of this for a start of season 2.

3rd POV
This takes place in s2 e1 after the bomb was exploded.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
As Ms.Elizabeth was talking to lexys mom and Mr. Chris about what happened and a place to send Devon,Jake and lexy to for "God to
save there sins and heal them".

Jake was panicking on the inside maybe not on the outside but on the inside it was hell, what if everything that happened with chucky happened because of me? Is me and Devon's relationship on a broken ship or is it stable? It's my fault that garys dead isn't it? all those questions were going around Jake's head.

Lately he's been distancing himself from Devon because he thinks it's all his fault this all happened his fault he got Devon and lexy in this.

Ms. Elizabeth makes a noise clearing her throat to saying something they all turn there attention to her. " since u 3 have done deadly things and take responsibility for greys death u will be placed in a facility school. "
ꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥꕥ
Jakes POV

I wish I could see the look on Devon's face since I distance myself from him as he places his hand on top my hand but I dare not look at him instead look  at the view from the window as the bumps on the road give me goosebumps from how fast this bus is going.

" he's going to come for us again were his last survivors" Devon says as he removes his hand from mine once we pull up to the facility it's more of a like giant school.

We all then realize this is the place chucky was at when he was younger. After we all get our luggage a pale face lady comes out and greets us all. Then ask us why we think we're here.

"Cause God hates us" lexy says with a out of sense border face. The lady says "god doesn't hate u he wants to fix ur sins and heal u anyways follow me please" she turns around and walks inside the 3 of us following right behind.

After we get inside we meet a guy names father Bryce he looks at me and Devon closely and can easily tells that were dating " I don't accept ur relationship but I'll let it pass on" he then points to our rooms and gives us our most looking like Catholic uniforms before sending us to are rooms.

Before I got to my room I sneak at glance at Devon and so does he.

There is hurt in our eyes.