smut.

Only doing this in 3rd person pov but if u don't wanna read smut I suggest u pass this chapter.
____________________________________________

Jake and devon ur normal couple just playing games and eating chips with talking shit until jake strangely brings up something.

"What if we had sex like me on top of u and us makeing out right now" jake says with lust and horny ness in his eyes as he looks at devon putting his controller down.

" I don't know about that like right now? I mean I'm up for it devon said as he thinks jake is playing with him and starts laughing but jake doesn't laugh with him instead gets up.

"Oh really like this then"? Jake says as he gets up and pulls devon up and pushes him on the bed.

" yeah really like this" devon says as he pulls jake on top of him and starts kissing jake.

Jake on the other hand starts kissing devon roughly and starts taking him and devon clothes off(got heated real quick).

"Ahhh" jake moans out as devon starts making hickeys on his neck and collarbone, "AHHH" jake moans loudly as hes telling devon that he found his sweet spot then devon starts biting down hardly on the spot making it bigger and not invisible like the other ones.

Without any other thoughts devon takes his dick and thrusts jake ass with it with the room full of moans coming from jake then jake pushes down down on the bed and starts riding devon out the west coast.

Reaching jakes limit jake and devon cum at the same time jake easily tired but it's not over yet for devon Atleast.

Just as jake slides off of devon , devon soons gets up and goes to there closet and brings out a box with many filled useful things.

Devon gets out a vibrator and puts it in jake tight ass hole and a cock ring " oh fuck OH FUCK YES" jake screams out of pleasure few mins got by and one of jakes moans tells devon that's he's close to his spill so devon takes out/off the vibrator and the cock ring and puts his dick back in jakes ass and puts a gag on jake.

As of now u can here muffled moans from jake, skin clapping real hard, and u can smell sex.

20 mine go by of jake and devon in the same position then they both hit the limits but is that enough for devon? No.

Devon then take his dick out of jake and puts his dick in jake mouth taking out the gag and bounced jakes head up and down with his hand jerking jakes dick off now with the room filled with groans, moans, gagging sounds, and bed sets spilled with cum.

Just as jake and devon both get down having sex devon has to do his one last thing.

Devon pushes jake down on the bed and puts a ball on his ass hole and wraps it around him then puts a gag on his mouth.

"U move that ball goes in ur ass" Devon says as he kisses jake and puts clothes on to go to  the park with junior.

"Bye bye love" Devon days as he leaves with muffled screams from jake.

1 second turns to 1 minute to 10 minutes and jakes already forgot he was tied up with a gag and a ball on his ass.

As jake gets out his mind forgetting everything that happens he tries getting up but is soon falled back done once he has a ball in his ass now he's crying like crazy since the ball in his ass hurts.

And them 10 minutes turn into 1 hour until Devon finally comes back, just to be greeted with a sleep, crying jake.

Devon regretting what's he's done he takes  the ball out of jakes ass and unties him and take the gag out then he places jake down to sleep after everything that just happened.