11th August [ Day 144]

"It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them."

–Agatha Christie

We were almost bestfriends at this point.

I don't know if Juri stopped talking to me because Changbin started looking like my bestfriend more than she ever did or if she just decided to dump us all after breaking up with Hyunjin.

That's right, Juri and Hyunjin had broken up because she couldn't take all the attention Hyunjin was getting.

How could you leave the person you supposed to love just like that?

Not only did she refused to talk with any of us, she also ended up getting a new boyfriend just a few days later.

Hyunjin was crushed for days because of it and refused to turn up to school which somehow made me and Changbin closer since we were together all the time.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANGBIN!"

Hyunjin and I entered the room with a cake, it was Changbin's birthday and we pretended to forget but made him come over to Hyunjin's.

"Woah-" Changbin gasped. "Thank you so much!"

We all hugged and spent the evening having a great time together. At this point, Hyunjin knew about my huge crush on Changbin and it was a daily thing to buy him a chocolate to keep his mouth shut.

Each passing day , my internal conflicts grew.

I liked him a lot but I was too afraid to confess. I didn't want the friendship to go in vain and lose the 'binnie' I knew.

Other than that, we belonged to two different worlds.

Our interests were different, Our social class was different. He was too rich and I struggled to not go broke each month.

Well, maybe we had one thing in common and that was probably our ... height.

We left Hyunjin's house a bit late at night and he insisted on walking me home.

"Rae," Changbin patted my head. " Thank you."

"Hyunjin is going to be mad if you only say thanks to me." I laughed.

"Hyunnie told me that you baked the cake."

"Oh about that-" I giggled nervously. " I thought it would be nice since I didn't knew what to get you for your birthday."

"You guys are enough!" Changbin insisted and I fell a little more.