25th October [ Day 584]

"Every atom of your flesh is as dear to me as my own: in pain and in sickness it would still be dear." 

— Charlotte Bronte 

It was the last year of our school life hence, our last annual school carnival.

Both of us wore black jeans and puffer jackets, it was probably cringy to twin outfits but we were happy.

Hyunjin joined us as we went from one food stall to another, tasting every single delicacy the place had to offer.

We rode the Columbus and you held my hand tightly, oh how in love was I?

I remember you'd kiss me everytime you would get a chance. This is what I had imagined love to be like , this is what fairy tales were like to me.

Seo Changbin ; you were my own little fairy tale.

I was the happiest when Hyunjin and you rapped infront of the whole school that evening, I was so proud when everyone around me was praising you both.

I could say proudly that is my friend and my boyfriend.

I should have already guessed that you would be big when I heard you rap that day but I was still shocked when you received the call.

You were walking me home from the carnival and it had started to snow.

"Oh my god!" I jumped in excitement and you looked at me with so much love and pecked my lips .

Then, moments later your phone rang and I saw your expressions so quickly from anxious to disbelief to happiness.

The happiness I had always wanted you to have.

"Rae, I made it!" You pulled me in a bone crushing hug. "I got into JYPE!"

I broke into tears, I was so proud and happy. I saw you work so hard and it was finally looking like everything paid off.

We kissed.

We kissed with all we had.

I will never ever forget that moment . I knew then that it would always be you , you will always be my everything and you would end up being my forever.

25th October, Seo Changbin, I loved you more than myself starting that day.