Chapter 5 - Hellhound Pack Party Crash

Here's the next part, enjoy and tell me what you think!

Thanks to omegacrow-nexus for proofreading this chapter!

In the meeting room, Blitzø and Linc were standing in a small square ring made of rope and chairs. Both were also wearing boxing gloves.

Blitzø: Alright, kid. Time for some boxing lessons, first your stance. Fists up. (Linc raises his fists) Stand sideways to the target, so that you lead with the shoulder opposite that of your strong punching hand. (Linc adjusts his stance) Feet should be kept shoulder-width apart, then step forward one pace with the left foot and line up the heel of your left foot with the toes of your other foot. (Linc adjusts his footing) Turn both feet at a 45-degree angle to your target. Your weight should be evenly distributed to provide a firm, steady platform. (Linc adjusts his feet) Bend your knees and hips slightly, keeping your back fairly straight, and lift your back heel off the floor, no more than about 3 inches. (Linc adjusts his legs and feet again) Tuck your elbows close to your sides and raise your forearms so that they shield the chest. (Linc tucks his elbows in and raises his forearms) Hold the left glove out at shoulder height and keep it far enough out to attack, but close enough to draw back quickly in defense. (Linc adjusts the positions of his gloves) The right glove should be held underneath the chin with the wrist turned inwards.

Linc changes the position of his right glove.

Blitzø: Alright. (raises his arms to block) Now throws a punch.

Outside the meeting room. Moxxie and Millie were walking into the I.M.P. office, where they saw Loona.

Millie: Hey, Loona, have you seen Linc?

Loona: Blitzø is giving him boxing lessons.

*BWACK!!!*

Suddenly an imprint of Blitzø was punched into the wall, followed by low wheezing growth.

Loona: Was giving him boxing lessons.

Linc: (from the other room) Sorry!

Then the wall broke through, Blitzø's head flopped out, his eyes were spinning in different directions from the impact.

Blitzø: (slurred speech) hEllO, M aNd m! caN You TWO TakE ME TO THE HosPItAl, I tHiNk MY torsO iS brOkEN!

Millie: You alright?

Blitzø: Yeah, thInk LINc's pUNCh KnocKeD my NeRvOus SYSTem oUttA wAke ThERe, CAN't feEL tHE pAin... therE it IS... AaaAaaAHhHhhHH...

Millie helped Blitzø out of the wall while Moxxie called the hospital to schedule an appointment.

Moxxie: Okay, we'll be gone for today, the hospital needs someone to carry Blitzø out when Loona puts the orders on hold.

Loona: We don't have any.

Moxxie: Okay, never mind then.

Linc: (walks in) Wait, we do have some order-

Loona shoved her tail in Linc's face.

Blitzø: (messing with his limp arm) Hey... My arms are all jiggly!

Moxxie: Okay, it was more than his torso got busted up.

Millie: Oooo, I can't wait till we visit my family, they are gonna love you! You two take care now!

Moxxie carried a slowly passing out Blitzø to the van while Millie pulled it around. Loona then looked at Linc with a grin, she then pulled out a letter indentation.