Up To No Good | Chapter Eleven

A week had past, you and Camilo hadn't said much to each other since the argument. Well that's gonna change in 3... 2... "Y/n." Camilo calls over to you. "Yeah." You reply bluntly. "I'm sorry okay. I just got carried away..." Camilo says, trying to give himself an excuse. "I know you did. And it's okay..." You say. Camilo lifts you up by the waist and spins you around. "Can I kiss you or are you gonna make me make it up to you?" He asks. "Just shut up and do it." You laugh. You land back down on your feet as Camilo's lips reunite with yours.

"I say, we should never argue again." Camilo says, pulling away. You giggle and say, "Shut up. It's bound to happen." As he laughs back at you. You kiss again, him pulling you as close to his body as possible. "I just want to marry you." Camilo whispers onto your lips. "I'll say yes now, but ask me again when we're old enough." You giggle. He kisses you once more, causing a blush over your cheeks. "So, what are you doing today?" Camilo asks. "I don't have any plans, you?" You reply. A cheeky grin forms on his face, his cheeks widening. "Well I was thinking, maybe we could prank everyone?" Camilo says, grinning wider waiting for your answer. Without saying a word, a grin grows on your face as well and instantly Camilo knew the answer.

Before you knew it, he grabbed your hand and dragged you into his room where he planned the prank already. He tells you his idea and how he's going to do it, causing you to laugh a little. "You want me to pretend I'm pregnant!?" You giggle at his stupid idea. "Come on! It'll be funny!" Camilo exclaims. "Fine." You reply, "But we've not even, you know, yet." "And that's why it's a prank." Camilo grins at you. You laugh one last time before Camilo turns bright red. "What is it?" You ask him. He blushes as he looks into your eyes, "What do you mean... yet." Suddenly a blush covers your cheeks too. What the hell did you just say!?

As you both had gotten over that embarrassment, Camilo dragged you outside his room with tears streaming down your face. "Oh dear, what's the matter Y/n?" Alma asks as she was just about to enter her room. "It's a-" You we're about to say, but Camilo interrupted, "It's something we should probably sit down and talk with the whole family about..." Almas face became pale, you instantly began to regret agreeing to this, as she looked sick, maybe she knew what you was going to say but obviously doesn't know it's a prank.

Eventually everyone was gathered around the table and sat down. They all looked at the both of you cluelessly. "Well?" Luisa asks. You look up to Camilo not knowing how to start, and he takes the lead. "We have big news." Camilo says, trying to act excited. You play along and squeal as you hold his hand and cling to his arm. "Do you wanna tell them or should I?" Camilo asks you with a wide smile on his face. "I'll do it!" You excite. "Me and Camilo were thinking about a few things. And so we took action." You say, making your eyes widen. You look up at Camilo as he looks down at you and you both nod a little so it's not noticeable. "I'm pregnant!" "She's pregnant!" You and Camilo shout at the same time.

You began to laugh hysterically when suddenly three Madrigals were on the floor. Alma, Pepa and Dalores. They had all fainted. "Are you being serious boy! Did you seriously do that to her?!" Felix shouts as he grabs Camilo's arm and aggressively pulls him aside. "Chill out-" Camilo begins. "Chill out? You're 17 may I remind you?!" Felix continues to shout. Meanwhile in the dining room, "Y/n is this true?" Augustine asks, trying to keep calm. All the other children had left. "Now is not the time Augustine! What was you thinking Y/n!" Julietta yells as she kneels on the floor to feed her family arepa's. "It's just a-" You begin. "Not another word!" Julietta interrupts. Augustine runs to help Julietta and Felix enters the room to check on his wife and daughter. You run to Camilo and you both look at each other is disbelief. "We never should have done this!" You say. "This was a terrible idea..." Camilo returns. You began to worry alongside Camilo, why did you have to agree?

Later on in the day, the older Madrigals had finally let you in their sight. They all sat on the sofas in the open-plan living room ready for you to explain. "There's not much to say." Camilo says. "We'll go on!" Pepa shouts, thunder banging around the room. "It was just a prank, you should've let us explain." Camilo explains, you just stood next to him and let him do the explaining.

Time went by slowly, but eventually the whole discussion was over and you both returned back to Camilo's room. "Camilo." You said under your breathe. Camilo turns his head to look at you, your skin became pale. "Woah... you feeling alright?" Camilo asks, helping you onto his bed. "I just feel sick. This whole time I've been thinking 'what if it was real and I did get pregnant if we-'. Everyone's reactions just made it seem real and I-." You mumble. Camilo cut you off before you could finish, "You're not gonna get pregnant until we're older. Don't worry about it." You nod your head and lay down on his pillows.

"What if I want something more between us now..." You blurt out. You sit back up quickly, Camilo turned to you once more. "What do you mean?" Camilo asks. "I've also been thinking... would it really be so bad if we took our relationship to the next level." You reply. "So you want a baby already?" Camilo asks in shock. "No!" You yell at him while hitting his arm, "Not that far!" Camilo laughs at you and calms down as he looks into your eyes. You look back into his eyes, trying to pull out the emotion he's feeling, but just couldn't understand it. "I think I know what you mean." Camilo says quietly.

You both lean in to kiss each other. Your lips meet a gentle kiss, locking and intertwining. Camilo asks under his breathe, "Are you sure?" You look into his eyes again and nod your head as you say, "Yes..." Suddenly you find yourself laying down, Camilo's lips back on yours. He slowly lowered his body on top of yours, still kissing you. You pushed him over so you were on top, and took the lead from there, leaving a smirk on his face as you kissed him.

'This is really happening. My first time, with Camilo Madrigal. Never how I imagined it, but also how I wish it would happen. I love him with all my heart, and hope to never loose him...'