Party time!..... or not?

Lila: so my family's throwing a surprise birthday party for my friend, Ghost (aka maya)
She has no idea and I can't wait to see her face! We are throwing the party at spy HQ. Tj says he has a bad feeling about it bc of a story dad told us, but I told him it just nerves and he's just paranoid.
Tayla: hey sis moms doing a challenge that says whoever gets the best present for ghost get the biggest pice of cake!
Taylor/ Tyler: yea and we are way ahead of y'all.
The triplets you think your ahead, we already shopping for one!
Lila: well I'm in!
Tayla: good!

Lila: so we are setting up the party and in walks my dads worst nightmare, sunset shimmer and her dad shashi, aka Zari aka my worst nightmare. Everyone shoves a shady frown in their faces.

Tony: what are yo doing here?!
Layla: yea we didn't invite y'all.
Shashi: we invited ourselves, plus we brought a gift.
Lila: I had a strange feeling about the look on his face, then out of the blue these guys in suites like the guys mom and dad told us about in their stories!!
Layla: get off the roof y'all!!!!
Luka: let's go guys!!

20 minutes later...........

Lila: we all made it out except for our parents and we where all scared.
Talia: where mom and dad?
Lonnie: no idea sis.
Tj: you think they are ok
Lila: yea of course.
Lila: as we are all still processing this a friend pulls up. It's Ms. nowhere's daughter, Willa and her brothers Wyatt and Wally, they also brought the birthday girl and her brother CJ( Cisco jr.)
Maya and Cj: hey guys
Lucas: hey guys you won't believe what just happened, our parents where kidnapped and ....
Maya, Willa and the boys: we know already wee where notified by the agency.
Tayla: so what do we do??
Willa: we are going on our very own mission.
Tyler: um where would we get supplies and other stuff we need??
Taylor: it's being given by the agency idiot!!
Tyler: oh...
Talia: ok let's get a move on the quicker we get this done the better.

( back at mom and the crews garage)

Tayla: ok so this bag is definitely mine.
Willa: good bc know one else wants it anyway.
Tj: ok so what's next??
Maya: we go get our families.