Who's monty dahr?

Shashi: it was you!?
Monty: yes, Brother.
Lila and Luka: brother?
Monty: maya, Zari, Sanjay, I am your uncle. You haven't met me yet.
Shashi: don't believe that.
Zari and Sanjay: wasn't planning on it.
Zari: he's to ugly to be our uncle.
We look like a million dollars, while he looks like he swam in a dumpster and then swam in mud.
Luka: that's not nice.
Sanjay and Zari: hey we're being honest, it's true.
Monty: Me and your father where never really close, but after the divorce, we never spoke again.
Shashi: so explain why you killed my daughter.
Monty: I did it for.....
Shashi: FOR WHAT!!!
Monty: because....
Echo: spit it out!!
Monty: you.
Maya: who?
Monty: your parents. They needed to bond for their kids, this was a setup I arranged it.
Monty: to insure that you see your broth and sister, to help your family.
Monty: shashi was hurt after the divorce, and I knew he needed me so I knew that he would want revenge for it. I am the reason Lila was taken as well.
Layla: what.
Monty: yes I am. I told Mari to suggest kidnapping Lila, I knew it could bring them closer.
Monty: sorry for that btw, didn't know Sanjay would do that.
Lila: it's fine.
Monty: I also arranged the kidnapping of Zari, that's why she never saw my face. I never meant for maya to die, it was unexpected, but honestly, I just wanted to see my brother with his family, and to see him happy.
Echo: I'll never love shashi like how I used to, but I do love my kids.
Shashi: I think it was a bad idea, but thank you for trying.
Monty: your welcome, I just wanted my brother to see his daughter after so long without her.
Luka: next time how about we just throw a party and "kill it".
All: (laughing) Luka!!!
Tayla: really, kill it?
Luka: yea!
Talia: so where you the guy that told me to meet him in an abandoned warehouse in the favelas?
Monty: no. I wouldn't do that.
Tyler: wait someone asked you  to do that?
Talia: yea he said he had something for me.
Layla: don't go to that place.
Talia: ok.
Lila: who would ask a 11 year old girl to meet them somewhere without supervision?

Omg someone tried to persuade Talia!
Who do you think this person is?
Are they dangerous? And what did they want with Talia?!!!!
Keep reading to find out!!!!❤️❤️✌️

Omg someone tried to persuade Talia!Who do you think this person is?Are they dangerous? And what did they want with Talia?!!!!Keep reading to find out!!!!❤️❤️✌️

To be continued........✌️✌️❤️