Divorce storys and family drama!

Wyatt: alright we've settled in and the search for Lila is on. So what's next?
Maya: well when we find her we kick Zari, Sanjay, and shashi's butts.
Wyatt: ok. Then what?
Tj: we go home.
Luka: well let's start rolling around rio.
Everyone: Luka! (They all Laugh)
Lonnie: ok so we should ask some people if anything out of the ordinary has happened recently.
Tyler: sounds like a plan.
Willa: let's spit up, Tj, Luka, Wally and Taylor, go check the favelas again. Tayla you and Cj stay here with Talia. And the rest of us can search the forests and the streets.
Lucas: sounds good
Wally: let's head out.
(At the where-house)
Zari: so I think we should hunt them down now that there here.
Shashi: good idea, I'll send some people to try and catch at least one of them.
10 minutes later.....
Sanjay: DAD why did you send them off I told you I had a plan!!
Shashi: your sister gets to have plans to it's not just about you!!
Sanjay: YES IT IS i am the one who gave you this idea, I started it, and if I say she doesn't get to plan thats what I mean!!!!!
Shashi: DONT TALK ABOUT YOUR SISTER LIKE THAT!!!!! I..... I.... (Sighs)I mean, go take a walk son.
Sanjay: (shocked and upset) ok.
Zari: (with tears in her eyes) did he mean that? Dose he not care about me?
Shashi: no. He dose care about you honey, idk what's wrong with your brother, but your perfect. Your daddy's girl, and I love you and so dose your brother ok.
Zari: ok (hugs shashi)
Shashi: (hugs Zari back and kisses her head.)
(In the garage)
Layla: hey echo, do you ever regret loving shashi?
Echo: every day, but I can't because of maya.
Layla: what about Sanjay and Zaria?
Echo: no but I'm mad he got them in the Divorce. They would be so much safer with us.
Layla: (sighs) so much safer.
Echo: but other than that me and Cisco are happy together, especially with Cj to.
Layla: but we got this seeing that we are both pregnant and still fighting.
Echo: right.
Layla: do you miss them?
Echo: of course I miss them, but I don't have custody of them, and he has changed them. Even though Zari has always been a daddy's girl so that's why he treats her like a princess.
Layla: I call it spoiling her. Witch he doesn't need to do, and Sanjay is a mammas boy but he doesn't have his mom with him anymore because of shashi.
Echo: your right.
2 minutes later.......
Echo: look at tony and Lila, she is sleeping on him.
Layla: I know and I'm going to join them.
Echo: good night.
Layla: night.

Will they catch the team while they are looking for their family? And will family drama spark a fight? Find out in the next chapter!!!✌️❤️
To be continued.........❤️✌️

❤️✌️