The serch for zari and sanjay

Echo: I CANT BELIEVE YOU LET THEM DO THIS. If you really loved her you would have stopped them!!
Shashi: I didn't know that they would do that, if I did I would have stopped them!
Shashi: and I do love her!
Maya: (in pain and crying ) YOU LIED TO ME YOU DON'T LOVE ME!!!!!!
Shashi: (crying) YES I DO MAYA!!! I do love you. Your still my oldest little girl even though you have grown.
Echo: you should work on finding them, sense you "care" about maya so much.
Shashi: I have teams looking as we speak.
Echo: good.

( in the favelas)
Zari: well look at us a couple of outlaws.
Sanjay: this is serious, dad has men all over the place looking for us.
Zari: well what about Mari, can't she come get us and then we could just leave rio.
Sanjay: no it's not that simple, how would she get to us without leading them to us?
Zari: well I didn't think of that.
Zari: or how about we sneak out and go to her, you know try to blend in.
Sanjay: that's a good idea, let's do it!
(After the call)
1 hour later......
Zari: we are free at last!!!!
Mari: happy to help.
Sanjay: now let's leave rio and head to LA.
Man: shashi sir we just got intell that the kids escaped rio with Mari.
Shashi: NO!!! Get them now!!!!!
Man: yes sir!
Shashi: but make sure that they come back unharmed, I don't want them to get hurt.
Man: yes sir I understand.
3 hours later............
Zari and Sanjay: LET US GO RIGHT NOW!!!
Shashi: stop struggling, let's go have a talk about yesterday.
Zari and Sanjay: no no no no no!!!!!!!
5 minutes later.........
Zari: I'm sorry we where just upset!
Sanjay: yea dad I'm the one who gave her the idea to shoot maya.
Shashi: good job at being the bigger person and taking the blame for your sister but that won't get you out of trouble with me and your mother. 
Zari: but mom doesn't love us anyway so it doesn't even matter to me.
Shashi: YES SHE DOSE AND I WONT TELL YOU THIS AGAIN!!!!!
Zari (shocked and tearing up) o......ok. I'm sorry.(crying)
Shashi: I'm sorry for yelling ok, I'm not mad at you. I know you haven't seen your mom is years but she is your mom and she loves you, all of you, ok.
Sanjay: ok.
Zari: (sniffling and crying) ok.
Shashi: (hugs Zari and Sanjay) I love you to.
10 minutes later......
Sanjay: DAD!! Zari is missing!!

Omg where could Zari have gone? Is she ok?!!! Find out next time!!!✌️✌️
✌️❤️

To be continued........❤️❤️❤️✌️