Where in the world is lila toretto??

Willa: thanks for helping us sandocal
Sandocal: no problem now let's find your sister so you can save your parents.
(At shashi's base)
Shashi: ( talking to Sanjay and Mari on comms) so what are you planning on doing with her next?
Sanjay: well I'm thinking about keeping her for a little longer then throwing her out and leaving her stranded in the desert.
Shashi: that's not a bad idea, but I know you two can do better than that keep planning.
Sanjay: ok and dad where is sis?
Shashi: she is taking care of thing in rio for when we arrive. Take Lila to rio as well that will be the kids next stop. We'll meet you there.
Sanjay: will do dad.
Shashi: good see you there son.
Layla: he better be careful with her or your daughter is next!
Tony: and we mean that!!
Shashi: you won't lay a finger on Zari!!
Echo: and who said we won't!?!
Shashi: I did!! And it's final!.! You WON'T touch her!!!
Layla and tony: she'll be in a world of pain If Lila, or any of the kids are hurt!!!!
Shashi (with tears in eyes) no!!!! Tell them that when we get to rio to torcher Lila however they want!!!!!!!! And to MAKE SURE they TAKE THEM OUT!!! And that's final!!.
(In Rio)
Lila: I haven't seen my siblings or parents in days and I'm scared and tired, and hungry. I wish I was at home, mom said she had a surprise for us and it was big news. I still wonder what is was, and she was gonna tell us after the party but as you can tell she didn't quite get the chance.
Sanjay: I bet your hungry so here's a sandwich.
Lila: thanks, I guess.
Lila: as I'm eating I hear a voice I almost cried hearing, my parents! I heard my mom yell my name and a tear went down my face and she was crying to. They untied us and I immediately jumped into their arms. I hugged the rest of the crews as well.
Layla: are you ok?
Lila: could be better, how about y'all??!
Tony: good, but we saw that video.
Lila: omg well that had to be the most annoyingly, disturbingly, inappropriate, second-hand embarrassment you guys have ever had.
Tony: not really, your our daughter so it was only hard to watch because we knew you didn't like it.
Lila: but thank god for interruptions
Layla: I know right
Layla: we are happy to see you
Lila: me to
5 minutes later.......
Lila: hey mom
Layla: yea
Lila: what where you gonna tell us after ghost's birthday party?
Layla: well I was gonna tell you, I'm having another baby. And it's a boy.
Lila: I'm getting a baby brother!!
Layla and tony: yes
Lila: many being kidnapped isn't the worst thing in the world.
Lila Layla and tony: laughs together and hugs Layla.

OMG Layla is pregnant! Will this have an effect on how they will be treated? And what type of torture plans is shashi and his son thinking of for Lila?
Will the rest of the kids make it to rio to help them? Well, keep reading to find out!!
To be continued........❤️✌️