Taste Illusion Series 1

This is a work of fiction.
The characters have no linkage to anyone, lifeless or breathing. The names, locations, and occurrences are fictitious. Any resemblances to an actual individual or existing incidents are merely coincidental.

Warning: This book contains sensitive topics, like physical violence, profanities, disturbing mature contents and explicit topics that may be obnoxious and not suitable to very young readers.

➢ physical and sexual harassment
➢ murder
➢ one's religious beliefs
➢ explicit words/scenes

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Do not imitate, distribute, revise, or even release and take advantage of the contents of this tale in any way. Kindly obtain approval or permission from the author.

copyright 2021 soulndusts.
all rights reserved.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Different cases were investigated;
five savage criminals are wanted.
Dangerous psychos, who are untamed,
how many lives would they end?

From those deadly personalities,
you'll never like them when they tease.

Anyone can be their target,
behind their deceiving beauty
they can make you bow down as their pet.

Are you ready to discover
more about them?

Are your eyes open enough
to see the truth behind
their dark stories?

They are locked in their illusions,
help them find the way out or
everyone will be found lying
dead on the ground.

°°°

It was once a tragic incident years ago when a war ocurred and caused a heavy damage in their land. It killed thousands of people in their place, many families were murdered and lost their loved ones. The joy that they once felt being with the people they love, slowly vanished as the light in their eyes was replaced with darkness. It was a long time ago, but the pain, agony, and hatred bring misery to their lives. Their paths got separated and they had to suffer a lot of things for them to live. In their dark and tough moments, they learned that the world is always against them, the monsters within them arise, and had their way to destroy them thoroughly. They thought there was no hope for them to change. Anger, revenge, and confusion collided in their hearts and they were a trap.

A story of 5 ladies who longed for freedom, and a great change within them. They desire to overcome their battles; they're looking forward for a brighter future. Are they able to defeat the wickedness that strangled them to death?

Will they rather choose darkness than light?

Find out.