08. Her Escape

"How is she? She almost stung you the last time you scanned her. Any updates, Culzean?"

"As far as what I have examined in her weakest state, her vitals were now stable. She's been asleep for almost a month now, doctor."

A smirk escaped the doctor's lips because of what he attended, he could still recall how the patient harmed the other nurses as well as the inmates.

"Hmm, certainly. Let's wait for her to attain consciousness. Let's run another test. Make sure to stay alarmed, I don't want any turmoil in her ward. Tell the security to focus more on her." After hearing small conversations, the door swayed open and the two physiatrists went out of the room. The patient moved her hand and even though her head sting she still managed to withstand it.

The doctors continued talking in the headquarters, they needed to assemble for what might occur in case their most awaited client wakes up. Her eyes opened, revealing those sapphire irises. She then roamed it around to scan the whole room. The compartment was huge, and there was only one small cell window on her right side. She could only see a small cabinet beside her bed and some settee near the door. Everything was white, but there were colorful scenery paintings on the walls.

She was surprised to see the clothing she was wearing, it was like an inmate uniform but it was invented for patients.

"Where am I?" She murmured and struggled to move, but unfortunately, she was being bound on her bed and tiny tubes were attached to her. She wanted to freak out but the door unlocked again. She had no option but to shut her eyes and delude to be still asleep.

The nurses arrived and tested on her. They took out a syringe and put medicine on it and vaccinated her right wrist. Even though she felt its irritation she still did not shift and stayed calm, her hands wished to tug the sitters and suffocate them to death.

The nurses discussed something relatively personal. "Why are they keeping her? Everybody knows how dangerous she could be, she almost killed Dr. Culzean and Miss Hyra."

"I don't know, they should sentence her to death. After all, she's needless, I wish she won't wake up. I want the operation to fail, I am sure that it won't be a success."

Upon having a small talk, they agreed to depart after a quick check-up. The patient was left, baffled. The confusion commenced to draw on her countenance, she kept on hearing familiar voices and names but she couldn't guess where it came from or what it was. It was within her mind.

She couldn't recall anything. But she can feel this impulse to murder somebody and compile their warm blood as she tries to work on the scents to make an addictive aroma. She feels like she is about to be out of her mind because of the strange feeling, she remained still and stared at the ceiling for a moment.

She's an addict, she was named as a savage one. The physiatrist and physicians were scared of her too, something with her that would catch your attention.

Keegan Colson was abruptly thirsty so she sniffed. She is uneasy because of her headache. She was feeling unstable yet she managed to arise from her bed and strived to search for some sharp metal that would fit the locks. She was puzzled upon having the feeling of being in danger, she could sense that she needed to escape. On the bedside, she found a small hair clip near a metal tray. She doubts if it could help but she still tries her best to make it work.

"I must escape.."

Sweats were all over her forehead, it took almost 3 minutes before it was successfully unlocked. She heard a small click and hurriedly stepped down on the floor.

She breathed a sigh of relief and was ready to stand up when she realized that there were small tubes attached to her, the young woman tried to snatch it off her coat and it turned out it just bleeds down. She sneakily strolls near the door and silently eavesdrops.