04: Stolen Letters

It's a fine day and Renesmee decided to stop by a bookstore to buy her favorite collections of book series from her valued author. After her class, she directly went out of the campus and headed her way to the Cassinfield Bookstore which is well-known as CBS. Her school is not far away from the place, since the South Castrill Bridge isn't distant at all.

Valliree Morgan, the team leader of their group project who was also a member of a cheerleading team was anyhow looking for her existence and Renesmee made sure that the young lady wouldn't be bothering her.

She rode a cab and upon arriving at the place, her smiles wouldn't go away. It's been a while since she got back to the place. "I wonder if Astrid is still here," she mumbled and led the way toward the main door.

"Hi, good day. How can I help you?" Astrid, at the cashier greeted her and Renesmee smiled back upon seeing her friend.

"Whoa, it's been a long time since the last time we saw each other, how are you, Ash?" Renesmee asked as she strode to the counter. She felt glad upon beholding the presence of her pal, the last time they met was in Autumn. She's somehow startled upon witnessing incredible changes on her friend, Astrid deals with a very severe bipolar disorder and she gets to visit her psychiatrist every 2 weeks.

"Esme? Is this for real?" With surprise and confusion, she was darting back at Renesmee, trying to recall some memories.

"I am real!"

"How are you?" Both of them were relatively confused, Renesmee was a bit hesitant on how to address Astrid, interacting is a bit tough work for her too. On the other hand, Astrid couldn't recall much for having Esme around.

"Fine, I swear we need to catch up, Ash." Renesmee uttered and smiled. Her calm mood is plastered on her face and despite having those genuine smiles, that does not erase the fact that her look is more threatening to some.

"This is too overwhelming," Astrid said and gently let out a peaceful smile. Renesmee chuckled and took a picture out of her wallet, it was a photo of the two of them, and it was taken inside the campus—both of them wearing a school uniform.

"When was this?" Astrid questioned while staring deeply in the photo, she did not missed scanning every detail of the image while recalling it slowly. As if she was trying to connect and form puzzles on her brain.

"It was taken last year. You really can't remember?"

"It's blurry, damn this memory" and she chuckled.

"I'll explain it to you then, I still have plenty of time to search for the taste series so there's no problem at all. I miss having a conversation with you." Renesmee said which made Astrid feel awkward and confused at the same time.

She's not used to it. Astrid is aware of her condition, she switches moods or worse, personalities. She assumes that it's probably one of the reasons why she tends to forget easily, that's because her brain does not record every thing that happens whenever personality shifts or moods attack.

"I'm telling you, girl, this bookstore is the best." Renesmee retorted.

They had their seat and Astrid struggled to feel the comfort around her new buddy.  Still, she bare in mind that Renesmee is a close friend. On the other hand, Esme has never been like this to anyone, she never displayed the clingy side of her.

"Let's have some recollection," Esme uttered.

"So how do we became friends?" Astrid asked out of her curiosity, the validity that she never really knew how they started somewhat distracts her mind. How can she be able to attain friends, if nearly everybody hates her existence? No one has ever dealt perfectly with her episodes, not even herself.