Chapter 8

Lu Yan didn't stay at Ke's house for too long. When Su Wu and Grandma Ke finished talking, he had already left, but seeing that Grandpa Ke was in a good mood, it was estimated that the two of them had a very pleasant conversation.

When she returned home that night, Su Wu was quietly pulled aside by Zhao Hongyue, "Xiao Jing, what's your relationship with Mr. Lu? I saw him serving you vegetables during dinner just now."

Everyone at the dinner table ate their own food, but Lu Yan's The action is not too secret, so it is not too strange for Zhao Hongyue to discover Su Wu, and replied: "I have seen it once before, but I am not very familiar with it." It seems that she is not very satisfied with Su Wu's answer, Zhao Hongyue added: "Then what do you think of others?"

Su Wu glanced at Zhao Hongyue and thought she might have misunderstood something, but she still answered her question, "It's good."

Sure enough, Zhao Hongyue's next sentence proved Su Wu's Guessing, she said: "Your grandma called me two days ago and asked me if you had a boyfriend. I guessed that she might want to give you a blind date, but I didn't expect it to be Mr. Lu. Although she is seven or eight years older than you Years old, but Mr. Lu is mature and stable. He has not had any lace news for so many years. He should also be a single-minded person. You can try to get along with him. I asked your father. Mr. Lu does not live in Lu's house now. Don't worry about the relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, although you have a good temper..."

Seeing Zhao Hongyue talking more and more, Su Wu quickly interrupted her, "I see, Mom, it's getting late, you are tired today, rest early. Let's go."

"Okay, I'll go back to the room first, you can think about it, in fact, Mom is not worried that you can't get married, but Mom doesn't want you to stay in the previous relationship."

After speaking, Zhao Hongyue left. Now, Su Wu stood there for a while, shaking her head and laughing. I really don't know how the original owner hurt such a good mother so much that she didn't even want to look at her.

It was nearly ten o'clock in the evening, Su Wu went back to the room to wash up, wipe her hair, and turn on the bedside lamp. The screen of the mobile phone on the bedside table suddenly lit up, which was an unfamiliar text message.

Recently, Chu Tian has changed a lot of mobile phone numbers to contact her in various ways, but Su Wu always came to block one of them. She thought it was Chu Tian again, but after a glance, she found that it was not.

The text message is very short, with just three words and one punctuation.

"Have you slept?"

Lu Yan's abstinence face appeared in her mind, Su Wu couldn't help puckering her lips, picked up the phone with one hand, and quickly reply one word, "Sleep", and then threw it away to the side.

After that, the phone didn't ring again, and Su Wu didn't care, she fell asleep when her hair was dry.

When she got up early the next morning, she took her phone and found that she received another message in the middle of the night. It was equally brief and only had two words, "Good night."

Su Wu: "..."

She had never seen a chasing girl so taciturn. , Which of the men who chased her in the past is not a big basket of love words, I can't wait to show her his heart, and there are countless people who have a crush on her, not to mention the ones who want to sleep with her. From this aspect, Lu Yan is very special.

Putting down the phone, Su Wu put on light makeup, and when she was looking for clothes in the closet, Su Wu couldn't help frowning.

The first taboo of the tasker is that the characters in this world must not be allowed to discover their identity, so after coming to this world, Su Wu has always followed Ke Jing's personality. As for the beating at the hotel on the first day? This can only prove that no matter how gentle people are, there are bottom lines.

033 raised doubts about this matter, but after being explained by Su Wu, he didn't say anything.

It's just that Ke Jing's dressing style, Su Wu, is difficult to agree with. Most of the clothes in the wardrobe are white and pink skirts, which are small and fresh styles that are popular nowadays as if there are only clothes of this style in the world. I don't mind being refreshed occasionally, but hundreds of clothes of the same color still challenge her patience.

After searching for a long time, Su Wu finally found a set of business attire that was not a pink skirt from the corner.

Putting on her clothes and twisting her hair up, revealing her slender and fair neck, Su Wu showed a confident smile to herself in the mirror.

She was born with a sense of charm that radiated from her bones. As long as she wanted to, no man could escape her charm. Su Wu knew this a long time ago, and she used this skill to be like a duck to water in the original world until she was bound by the system. Before the appointment, she hadn't rolled over the car.

Thinking of this, she thought of the exception of Lu Yan. So far, she has not figured out what this guy wants to do. She just wanted to sleep with him before, but this person seems to want to develop a long-term relationship with her.

When she went downstairs, Su Wu had recovered Ke Jing's usual gentle smile. She asked the nanny who was serving breakfast, took a letter from the mailbox at the door, took the car, and left the house.

At 8:40, Su Wu entered the gate of Lu's Group, "Hello, I'm here to join the company. My name is Ke Jing, and the position is assistant to the president. This is my letter of appointment."

To better help Chu Tian, who started a business. Ke Jing submitted a resume to the Lu Group for the position of assistant president before Su Wu came. According to the original owner's education and previous work experience, it was still a bit difficult to apply for this job. A few days ago, she "just happened" to contact a senior who works in the personnel department of Lu's Group on the campus network, so she received an appointment letter from Lu's Group early this morning.

The lady at the front desk was a pretty girl in her twenties. When she saw Su Wu, a flash of surprise flashed in her eyes. She glanced at the appointment letter she handed over, her face was calculative.