Chapter 11

"You...you can call me by my name in the future, don't be so polite. Then I'll go first, see you tomorrow."

After speaking, Lu Yuanzheng got into the car a few steps, waved to Su Wu, started the car, and left quickly, quite a bit fled.

Su Wu glanced at the suit that was still draped over her body, an inexplicable smile appeared on the corner of her lips, and then turned around and went upstairs.

After returning home, she took a quick bath. As soon as Su Wu came out of the bathroom, she heard the doorbell rang. She wiped her hair and open the door.

Outside the door was a uniformed delivery man with a bright smile, "Miss Ke, your delivery."

Su Wu glanced at the delivery package in his hand, and reached out to take it, "Thank you."

"You're welcome, I wish you a Happy Meal." The takeaway took a step back, bowed, and left.

Su Wu closed the door, put the takeaway she just received on the coffee table, sat on the sofa, and wiped the dripping hair half dry before starting to unpack the bag.

The reason is probably that she accidentally mentioned in a chat with Lu Yan that she doesn't like the smell of oil smoke in the kitchen, so since she moved out of Ke's house, Su Wu has been able to receive three such "takeaways" every day.

Breakfast, lunch, and dinner were all different dishes, and Su Wu expressed that she was very satisfied with the chefs of Lu Yan's family.

She opened tonight's lunch box and found that there was still a bowl of ginger soup in it, and couldn't help but slightly raised the corner of her lips.

Although Lu Yan doesn't talk much, she has to say that he is a caring and good man. If it weren't for the mission world, she might be tempted.

After dinner, Su Wu received a call from Lu Yan.

If she hadn't confirmed that the house was clean, Su Wu might have thought that the man had installed surveillance cameras by her side, otherwise, how could he always call her ten minutes after dinner on time.

After getting on the phone, Su Wu said, "Thank you, Uncle Lu, the sweet and sour buns tonight are delicious, have you changed your chef?" Wu said it very naturally today, and Lu Yan answered naturally on the other end of the phone: "If you like it, you will use this chef in the future."

His voice was a little smiling, and he seemed to be in a good mood. Su Wu touched the corners of her eyes, "You came back from a business trip?"

"Well, it's not that long since I came back." Lu Yan replied, "I originally wanted to pick you up from work, but there was a delay in the middle, Xiaoyuan should have told you about the banquet. Come on."

Su Wuxin said, "I knew that you asked him to invite me." But there was a slightly flattered tone, "Did you ask him to invite me? But I rarely attend banquets, and I'm afraid I'll lose it. Your face..."

"Well, I don't go there very often. You can just follow me, it's fine."

Su Wu's voice was still a little uneasy, "Okay. By the way, Uncle Lu, I feel our president. Your attitude towards me is weird, did you say something to him?" There

was a strange silence on the other end of the phone for two seconds, then he said, "It's nothing, I just told him to take good care of you."

Su Wu: "..."

Although Su Wei and Lu Yan didn't communicate much, she still knows him a little more these days. It is estimated that his original words should be "she is your future aunt, treat her with respect in the company" some type of.

She said why Lu Yuanzheng had such a strange attitude towards her, and it really was this guy who was making trouble.

At this point, her previous plan for Lu Yuanzheng was definitely useless, and she could only implement plan two. On the other hand, it made him not have a good impression of the heroine. This was originally a layer of Su Wu's plan, so she did not. Because of Lu Yan's intervention, he was dissatisfied with him.

On the contrary, she became more interested in this mission. She likes challenging things. As for Lu Yan, it is actually a challenge for her.

No matter from which point of view, Lu Yan suits her very much. If it weren't for the time limit for completion in this world, it would be a good choice to be with him.

The next afternoon, Lu Yan personally brought a dress, a long red dress, eye-catching and gorgeous.

Red is Su Wu's favorite color. Although she once criticized Ke Jing's bad clothing taste, in fact, in her own wardrobe, in addition to red or red, the same color is single.

Looking at the familiar color, Su Wu subconsciously touched the corner of her eye, then put it down again, picked up the clothes, and gestured on her body, the model was suitable.

After putting on her clothes and looking in the mirror, Su Wu had to admire Lu Yan's taste. This skirt perfectly outlines her body line, but it is not too revealing. The upper body of the fabric is also very comfortable, no matter how big it is. There is no tension in the movement.

Apparently, the dress was made for her.

Su Wu painted herself a thicker makeup than usual. After finishing the makeup, she opened the door and went out, raised her eyebrows slightly at the man who was waiting for her in the living room, and raised her red lips. The original owner's pure and clean temperament suddenly disappeared. And instantly turned into the flamboyant enchantress who brought disaster to the country and the people.

Lu Yan seemed to be stunned, his eyes were full of astonishment, and it took a while for him to regain his senses and praise: "It suits you very well."

033: "Host, set a personality."

I saw Su Wu's smile instantly changed She became shy, "Really? I thought it would look weird, Uncle Lu, do you think it looks good?"

033: "..." Why does it think that the host like this makes people want to bully her even more?

Lu Yan was also lost for a while when Su Wu came out. Now that he has returned to normal, he opened the box he just brought, and inside it was a ruby ​​necklace.