Chapter 32

033 was a little confused about the reason why Su Wu asked this question, but when it saw that she seems to be sleeping, it suppressed it's doubts.

Su Wu slept for nearly five hours this night, and when he woke up, Lin Anbo still maintained his original posture, but the document in his hand had been replaced by an entertainment magazine, and the cover of the magazine was the popular little king.

Seeing her awake, Lin Anbo closed the magazine and handed her a glass of warm water, "I guess you're about to wake up, and the flight attendant prepared a glass of water, the temperature is just right."

"Thank you, Mr. Lin." Su Wu took a sip and took a sip. It's not cold nor hot as he said, it's just the temperature she likes, "Aren't you going to take a break?"

Lin Anbo said, "I'm not tired."

Su Wu pointed to the magazine in Lin Anbo's hand, "Can you show it to me?"

Lin Anbo naturally picked up the magazine, sorted out the cover and handed it to Su Wu.

After Su Wu took it, she turned a few pages, "I haven't asked Mr. Lin's occupation yet."

"I'm just doing a small business. Do you have any plans for the route after Miss Jiang arrives in country Y? I've been here a few times, and the route is relatively familiar. If you don't mind, you can stay with me temporarily, and I can also be a tour guide for you."

Although Su Wu was a little moved by this proposal, she still refused, after all, she didn't come here for real travel.

After that, the two didn't communicate anymore. Su Wu opened the magazine again. She didn't know any of the stars in it, and Jiang Xiaonan's barren memory naturally couldn't find their information, but the entertainment industry gossip in every world seemed to gossip. It's almost the same, it's not who's gossip with who is which shady or a certain star's clothes are so beautiful that they want to make a movie.

After flipping through the pages and seeing nothing interesting, Su Wu suddenly remembered that the person next to him was a well-deserved leader in the entertainment industry at the time, and turned around and asked, "Mr. Lin, which star do you like the most?" 

Su Wuhui suddenly asked this question, Lin Anbo thought for a while, and said, "I don't have a favorite star. What about you? I remember that your little girls usually chase stars."

"Neither do I," Su Wu wrinkled her nose, "To tell you the truth, I don't know any of the stars on this list. But my ex-boyfriend is a star."

"Ex-boyfriend?" The magazine in Lin Anbo's hand was slightly twisted After a while, her tone remained the same, "You fell in love at such a young age?"

Su Wu exaggeratedly sighed, "I was ignorant when I was a child, but it's alright now, he's all in the past. Mr. Lin, I want to ask you a question."

Lin Anbo nodded, "Well, you can ask."

"It's really so good to be a star? Why do they have to break into the entertainment industry?"

Looking at the girl's pure eyes, Lin Anbo couldn't hold back his hand that he touched her head, and a smile appeared on the corners of his lips, "Maybe they think it's easier to be a star and become the center of the world."

Su Wu did not notice what Lin Anbo was saying at this time. She stared blankly at the man's cheek. When he laughed just now, she seemed to see two familiar small dimples on his cheek.

She took a deep breath and said when he looked at her, "Can you smile again?"

Lin Anbo was a little puzzled, "What's wrong?"

But even though he was puzzled, he still showed Su Wu a brighter look than before. smile.

This time, Su Wu saw the two dimples carefully, she suddenly looked away like an electric shock, her expression seemed a little tangled, but she came back to her senses and smiled at Lin Anbo, "You look good when you smile, I like it very much. "

Lin Anbo's favorability rating is +10%, and the current favorability rating is 70%."

I don't know what sensitive point has been touched again, and the favorability rating has begun to grow again. 033 suspects that no matter what Su Wu does, this man will give her a good impression. Is this what is called love at first sight?

However, Su Wu thought deeper than 033, she thought that Lin Anbo was Lu Yan.

Although 033 swears that it is impossible for the same person to appear in two worlds, but she trusts her own intuition and judgment more, Lin Anbo's every move gives her a strong sense of familiarity, and more importantly, the two are exactly the same of small dimples.

Thinking of the man who was married and never slept in this world again, Su Wu couldn't help but feel a little emotional, and said to 033: "He must be the richest man in the world, I will attack him."

033: "... "Dare to love is not just that this man fell in love with the host at first sight, the host also likes this man, and, judging from the increase in the man's favorability, it seems that she doesn't need a strategy at all, and the current situation looks more like he is fighting against the host. It's, "Host, you still have a mission target that you haven't seen."

"It's okay, isn't the current world's richest man in Y country? This time we just go to see his grandson."

Su Wu herself said The do-it-yourself action school, after deciding, was too lazy to hold back any longer. Before getting off the plane, Lin Amber invited him again, and she agreed to meet him at Lairence's downtown square three days later.

Lin Anbo, who originally thought that Su Wu would refuse, got a positive answer, a little overjoyed, and the serious expression on his face almost did not maintain, until after walking out of the airport, he saw the shocked expression of the assistant who came to pick him up.

It's rare to see a man who has always been prudent so out of control, Su Wu almost burst out laughing.

At this time, a tall and thin young man with brown curly hair and blue eyes greeted him. He asked in a language that was not very fluent in the H language: "Is it Miss Jiang?"

Su Wu replied in the Y language: "Yes, Are you Mr. Tris? I'm a little tired now. I want to take a rest first. Can you please take me to the hotel? "