Chapter 29

However, 033 still feels that something is wrong. It seems that after coming to this world, the host's temper has turned a little bit bad. After being silent for a while, 033 asked: "Host, are you in a bad mood?" "

Su Wu paused when she was about to eat the sandwich noodles, and then laughed, "How come? You think too much. "

033 didn't say anything else, the noodles that Su Wu packed were already a little mushy, and she didn't dislike it either. She took a chopstick and fed it to her mouth. She eats at a leisurely pace, with an indescribable elegance.

Su Wu finished eating expressionlessly and threw the empty box into the trash can. At this time, Xue Chengyang just came out of the bathroom.

He smelled the food in the room, and there was a hint of disgust in his eyes. He didn't even look at Su Wu and walked quickly, and entered his room.

Su Wu didn't move, she was waiting for Xue Chengyang to come out.

Sure enough, less than half a minute later, the bedroom door opened again, and Xue Chengyang stood at the door and said to Su Wu, "Let's break up. "

Su Wu asked: "Why? "

"Inappropriate. " Xue Chengyang's tone was cold, "We are not the same people. "

Su Wu was silent for a while, "Do you really want to break up? It

seemed that she thought she was going to keep her back like before, Xue Chengyang looked impatient, "Which time did I tell you a lie, I said breaking up is breaking up, you move out of this house immediately, I'm not used to being with others live together. "

After he was about to close the door, Su Wu stopped him again, "Wait. "

"What else?" 

Su Wu raised her head and looked at Xue Chengyang, "I'm sorry, I remember that this house was signed by me and the landlord, and I paid the rent. Mr. Xue, if you want to move out, you should leave ." Su Wu's attitude was shocking, and he suddenly became angry, "OK!, let me tell you Jiang Xiaonan, I will never want to get back with you again after breaking up this time!"

After speaking, he slammed the bedroom door, ten minutes later, the bedroom door opened again, and he dragged two suitcases toward the door.

Seeing that he was about to close the door, Su Wu shouted again: "Wait."

Xue Chengyang sneered, "Now you want to keep me? It's too late, Jiang Xiaonan, we are finished now."

"Not this." Su Wu said, " Yes If you leave, please leave the keys, and please keep the door closed."

"You!" Xue Chengyang pointed at Su Wu and didn't say a word for a long time, and finally took out a bunch of keys from his clothes pocket and slammed it onto the shoe cabinet. Maybe he was too angry, when he went out, he kicked on the threshold and almost fell into the mud. He cursed bitterly, kicked the threshold again, and slammed the door.

Hearing the footsteps outside the door walking away, Su Wu finally let out a sigh of relief, got up with a smile, and entered the room.

Xue Chengyang only packed up some necessary things and left, and some clothes, shoes, cosmetics, etc., and put them in the same place. Su Wu packed all these things and threw them into the trash can until there was no trace of him in the house anymore. After mopping the floor again, she was satisfied with the new sheets.

She didn't want to feel wronged that she slept in the little bed in the living room.

It was almost three in the morning when everything was cleaned up, and Su Wu felt even happier when she thought that the mighty male protagonist might be wandering on a certain street now.

When she was looking for a change of clothes to take a bath, 033 suddenly asked, "Host, aren't you worried if Xue Chengyang becomes the richest man in the world in the future? Then our task..."

Su Wu asked: "Can you find out what he is right now? My favorability?"

"Yes." 033 replied, "This is a raiding world with special requirements. I can check the favorability of suspected targets."

"How much favorability does Xue Chengyang have towards me?" "back to the host, it is now 10%."

"What was it when he came back just now? How much."

"0%." That is to say, after Su Wu and Xue Chengyang quarreled and drove him away, Xue Chengyang's favorability to her rose by ten percentage points. It's a weird situation that System 033 can't understand.

Su Wu didn't find it strange. Some people are more ill-mannered. If you give him a good face, he doesn't appreciate it. If you turn your face and don't recognize someone, he is more willing to post it.

Before Jiang Xiaonan treated Xue Chengyang so much, it could be said that she was obedient to each other. She worked tirelessly to save money for him, but it was not that she didn't get any favor from him at all.

However, Su Wu never thought about brushing Xue Chengyang's favor. She really had no interest in such an immature man.

As for if he becomes the richest man in the world? Su Wu tutted, not to mention that he is just a poor boy now, even if he is the richest man in the world now, she can find a way to pull him down from that position.

After taking a comfortable bath, Su Wu climbed into bed and slept peacefully, and got up early the next morning to check her savings.

Jiang Xiaonan's total assets are only a little over 10,000, which is what she originally planned to give to Xue Chengyang in the past two days. Fortunately, Su Wu arrived in time and did not let her give it away, otherwise, she might have to think of other ways to earn start-up capital.

Jiang Xiaonan never went to college, and she was busy doing odd jobs in high school and didn't study hard. The knowledge reserve in her mind was pitiful, and her understanding of the world was limited to the small shops and shopping malls where she often worked part-time.

Fortunately, Su Wu has a system. Although 033 is not very useful, it can connect to the world's network and data.