Chapter 13

Everyone was proud to say a few words to Lu Yan, and Su Wu accompanied Lu Yan with a faint smile the whole time.

At first, many people suspected that Su Yan was Lu Yan's little lover. Later, it was seen that Lu Yan took good care of Su Yan. Eight out of ten sentences in one night were spoken to her, and his eyes seldom left her. , suddenly remembered a rumor they heard as a joke not long ago.

I heard that Fifth Master Lu has a girlfriend. The girlfriend is a little girl, and she also calls him Dad.

Is this true?

Su Wu paid no attention to the gossip of those people secretly. She never cared much about other people's opinions. After talking to Lu Yan, she went to the dining area, picked a few things, and put them down after a few bites. For some time, her mouth has been raised, especially the food delivered by Lu Yan, the food here is almost hard to swallow.

Many people in the venue focused on Su Wu, but due to her special nature, no one dared to come up to chat with her. Su Wei felt a little bored, took a glass of juice to the balcony to breathe, and suddenly heard a voice outside. It came that the conversation was between a man and a woman.

In a soft voice, she said, "Thank you so much just now, if it wasn't for you to help me, I really don't know what to do." The man said, "You're welcome, in the situation just now, I believe that as long as it Normal men will help you, are you okay? Are you injured?"

"It's okay. You hit that boss just now, and he will definitely ask you to compensate. What will you do then? The manager will definitely fire us."

" Don't be afraid, I have everything. Don't cry, you look so beautiful, you won't look good when you cry."

...

Leaning on the edge of the balcony, listening to the conversation between the two of you downstairs, Su Wu looked Very comfortable.

From her point of view, although I can't see the appearance of the dialogue between the two, she is quite familiar with their voices. One is Chu Tian, ​​who has been in love with the original owner Ke Jing for a while, and the other is the little white heroine Bai, who he feels pity.

It has to be said that it is a great fate, even if it is not successful, the male protagonist and the female protagonist have met.

It seems that Chu Tian still has a good impression of Bai Ling, but he doesn't know if the heroine will choose to be with him this time.

At this time, Chu Tian said, "We've been away for a long time, let's go back first, and we'll talk about everything after work tonight."

Hearing this, Su Wu laughed sarcastically, turned, and walked towards the venue.

Seeing Su Wu coming back, Lu Yan walked out of the crowd towards her and asked in a low voice, "Are you tired?"

Su Wu shook her head, "Not tired." Then she glanced at the dance floor, "Why don't we go dance?"

The people around who pricked up their ears and listened to their conversation couldn't help but take a deep breath. It wasn't that they made a fuss, it was just that the women who had invited Lu Yan to dance had no good end.

But then they found that they were thinking too much. The signs just now showed that Fifth Master Lu attached great importance to this girl. Now it's just a dance.

...to one of his dances!

Which one of the people present today is not a celebrity in the business world, since Lu Yan has been in the business world for more than ten years, let alone watching him dance, even this kind of banquet is rarely seen in him. It seems that this time, Fifth Master Lu is really moving.

Who is this girl so lucky?

However, when they turned around, they saw Su Wu again and thought... It seems a pity that this girl is matched with this man who is notoriously incomprehensible.

Su Wu, who was dragged to the dance floor by Lu Yan, did not feel flattered at all. For her, it should be the honor of the person she invited to dance.

In fact, she originally thought that Lu Yan could not dance, and invited him to make fun of him, but in practice, she found that Lu Yan not only could dance but also danced very well. In the gap, Su Wu occasionally looked up at his face, only to find that his eyes were always on her, and his eyes were very focused.

Su Wu subconsciously looked away.

At the end of the song, amidst applause and admiration, the two left the stage, but whether it was forgotten or intentional, Lu Yan held Su Wu's hand but did not let go.

Su Wu noticed it, but didn't care. At this moment, she felt a resentful gaze shot towards her.

The moment he saw Su Wu dancing with another man, Chu Tian was lost for a moment. He had never seen her like this before. Ke Jing has always been a demure and gentle lady in front of him, and even put on makeup very little, but now she is standing in the middle of the crowd, like a natural luminous body, attracting everyone's attention, he also I never knew Ke Jing could dance. The man who danced with her, Chu Tian, ​​did not know him, but he was by no means an ordinary person, and Chu Tian couldn't be more familiar with that man's eyes. ... That's how Ke Jing looked at him in the past. This trace of regret has not had time to deeply understand. Chu Tian saw the tray in his hand and the clothes of the waiter on his body again, and his heart was sour and astringent. He did not expect to see Ke Jing here in this state. He thought about it a lot during this time, and felt that he was sorry for her. If he hadn't made the wrong choice in a moment of confusion, the two of them should still be fine now. People love each other enough, and it doesn't matter if you invest. But he never thought that she would find a new love so quickly. Seeing the two of them dancing gracefully on the dance floor, Chu Tian took a deep breath, his heart full of anger of being deceived. This hypocritical woman, who kept saying that she loved him before now was false to the very end. After that, he didn't even get close to an investor!