New start

Akiras Pov
*In the town of Iris a girl named Akira walked down the street with her white hair and gray eyes glistening in the sun saying hi to the villagers until she heard a loud bang* 

what’s going on?! I don’t know stay here and hide while I check it out! * Akira goes all the way to the other side of the village to find soldiers attacking the people and burning the village down so she goes up to one of the soldiers* Hey BAKA!!! *he shoots Akira and she takes his wrist into her hand and flips him over and snaps his neck* Gosh that hurts!

* then she gets up and her wound starts to heal so she puts on the soldier’s clothes and goes back to where the villagers are hiding* Hey guys are you ok? Y..yeah were f.f.fine. They’re gone big sis Akira *sniff* most of everyone’s dead. Hey, it’s ok you all still have each other I’m gonna make sure they never come back. Your not leaving are you? You can’t go big sis Akira who will play with us and help village elder? Your gonna have to be a big boy now I have to go I promise I’ll come back someday Ren. *Akira goes around the island to the big snail ship and goes on and sees a man with green hair and a twirly eyebrow* Everyone has been eliminated sir there is no trace of life left of this island. Good, let’s set sail!

GERMA KINGDOM
*at Germa kingdom Akira gets off the ship and follows the other soldiers* So what do we do now? What do you mean did you forget? Yeah, my head is kind of foggy today. Well, Yonji-sama and Reiju-sama are leaving to go see Sanji-sama. Who is that? Sanji-sama is the third son of the Vinsmoke family Ichiji and Niji-sama should be back soon. Oh ok, I get it now so where are we going now? We are going with Reiju and Yonji-sama lets go. OK! *she gets on board ship with the few soldiers then she goes to cast the sails and tie the knots and runs back to her post until she bumps into someone* WATCH WHERE YOUR WALKING!!!! I’m sorry Rei.. *looks at his cape and sees a 4* um Yonji-sama I wasn’t watching where i was going. Start looking forward!! Yes Yonji-sama!! *Akira walks back to her post*

Yonji pov
~2 hours later~
*Akira I walking around guarding the sides and then she sees a ship* Reiju-sama Yonji-sama there is a ship. * The ship comes to a complete stop and Akira stands to the second soldier on the right of yonji* This is Germa! Is this the straw hats ship?! Why are you here, straw hats?! Sanji!!!! Sanji-kun!! Sanji!! Hey, Sanji! we have a problem!! Luffy got poisoned and we don’t have enough antidote!! Aren't' you listening Sanji!! Stop calling me “Sanji”! You got the wrong person!! Well, of course I look like him. My name is Yonji! My relationship with your friend Sanji is a secret of secrets. *with Akira* 

Akira pov

*thoughts* Hes so cute. Wait what am I even thinking he attack my village. I could never like a person like him!*she is snapped out of her thoughts when she hears reiju* Stop being so stingy! Aaaahhhh!!! Yonji-sama!! Huh?! Dont just stand there get him a towel! Ok. *akira goes inside the room* where are the towels come on where are they… oh here's one! *she takes it and comes back outside to the side of the rails* Reiju-sama! Wait they can fly? *thoughts* where is Yonji is he still in the water? Why isn't anyone helping him?! *she snaps out of it when she sees yonji in the air* Reiju! You moron! How could you humiliate me?! *quietly* he so childish that its adorable. Stop this akira! *hearing reiju snaps her out of her thoughts* shut up! You should be ashamed of yourself! *yonji lands back on the boat and Akira brings him back a towel* H..he.here you go Yonji-sama.
*yonji takes the towel and wipes himself off and looks down* So that's straw hat luffy. *he gives the towel back to akira and she puts it back up and heads back to her post* See? She saved our enemies life. Hey, you! You're Pekoms from the big mom pirates, right? Why are you with the straw hats? I have my own reasons! Why do I have to explain it to you guys?! Ggrrr! There's no bond between us yet! You're right.
*Akira thoughts*
what do they mean by bond and who is big mom? *then Akira hears yonji* Yeah,we dont want to cause trouble and break off our brothers marriage. We'd best all tread lightly. Unachor the ship let's go back. * Akira and some others unravel the sails and they left she was about to return to her post when she saw yonji looking at a wanted poster of a woman gogling over*
*akira thoughts*
what does she have that I dont. huh! *when they return back to germa she gets off the ship and goes off the ship and follows the guy that has been helping her* So what now? It is time for training so we will head to the training grounds but first we have to change. Oh um I just have to check something out first. She goes inside the castle and walks around trying to not get spotted after walking around for a few hours she found the cook quarters looks inside to make sure no one is rights othere and puts on a cooking uniform* ok this is better I didn't know how I was going to get changed. Now where is the kitchen *she walks around and she bumps into someone* I'm sorry Yonji-sama I'll watch. It's fine but my name is sanji. I'm sorry sanji-sama. It's fine can you point me to where the kitchen is. It is down the hall two rights and then take a left. Ok thank you. * she starts walking in that direction and then she sees yonji* Good evening Yonji-sama. *he stares at her* Hot! Ahem now excuse me. *then he leaves and Akira is there confused so she finally finds the kitchen*

Kitchen 》
 Hello my name is akira and I am a new cook. Oh hello nice to meet you my name is cosette.