wedding

Akira pov
Sanji looks so ridiculous. *quietly* He knows he might get killed right? I dont really know.

*when they stop talking the head chef starts singing and puts a knife in the ground and then cream comes out of the ground*

Oh eew what is this? I think this is cream. Wait why is the ground rumbling!

* then a big cake comes out of the ground *

Keep a watch Akira. Sanji's lucky! If I'd known she was that pretty, I wouldn't mind marrying her. Oh really, you wouldn't mind huh!

*Cosette puts a hand over her mouth*

Be quiet. Mmmhhh.

*takes cosette's hand off her mouth*

Ok. With big mom's daughter? No way. *cosette blushed* You guys are too cute. He's a sacrifice. Don't forget. Once you're married, you'll be under big mom's control for all your life. You're right, that's the last thing I want. *quietly* If this did work out wouldn't they be under big moms control? Yeah kind of. So how do you know pudding? We've been to her bakery. It's really good. So you're the second son of big mom? No, I'm actually the fourth. My name is Charlotte even and beside me is Daifuku. Oh it's starting, this is a great day for your sister. Yes it must be.

*the wedding is starting* 

In sickness and in health. For richer, for poorer, to have and to hold, till death to his part.  Do you plight yourself to love and to be loyal to each other?  You may now lift her veil and kiss her. 

*akira and cosette reach under their dresses and wait for something to happen and they just see pudding fall to the ground*

What's going on? Knowing that Sanji would dodge the shot, Katakuri tried to kill Sanji himself by launching a jellybean at him. However, to his surprise, Sanji managed to evade the attack and it hit the priest instead with Sanji glaring at Katakuri for his action. What was that a gunshot! The priest fired! No, he got shot! What's going on.

*cosette takes the two gins from under her dress and Akira takes a retractable spear from hers and disappears into the crowd*
what's the plan now?

the wedding cake is collapsing
we need to run first!

*they run in an Opposite direction*

Where are you straw hat luffy?!?! I'm right here!! He just responded is he stupid?! We don't have time to focus on the vinsmokes. Yeah let's go!

*they go behind some cake that feel and see nami, chopper, and carrot*

Oh you must be apart of the straw hat crew. Who are you?! We are maids of germa 66. We came to save our the vinsmoke family. Is there anything we can do to help? Yes you can

*nami tells them the plan*

So when big mom starts shrieking, do you want us to put earplugs in their ears? Yes then sanji will break them out. Well sounds like a plan to me! *then they hear sanji's father*
Those idiots! How dare they interfere! They came this far to take sanji back! The wedding has been ruined. I thought that silly straw hat was dead. Don't worry, members of vinsmoke. We members of the Charlotte family will handle this. I can't believe he's doing it now! How cool jimbei. Wow she couldn't take his soul cosette. Yeah. Give us back our weapons well beat the hell out of them. Calm down, we said we'd handle it. I, perospero, will keep you all firmly protected. Firmly! solidly! Oh no guys hes got them trapped! I cant wait anymore I'll see if I can get close enough. Okay I'll shoot back here from a distance!

*akira takes her spear and starts fighting and then stops when she hears judge*

How could you do this to us! Tell me this is a mistake! Big mom! I trusted you! Even the underworld is ruled by honor and decency! It's not cool to act like that now, father. Were doomed. Were bounced in candy. They took all our weapons. We don't even have raid suits.  We've been totally set up. I guess we aimed too high.

* cosette shoots two of the people holding guns in the head*
Brother, sister who was that! I don't know if they came out of nowhere! *then she sees luffy show the picture of mother Carmel to big mom*

Oh boy!

*she rips off her dress and stuffs it into her ears and goes over tries to run over to the vinsmoke family when the 19th daughter stops her*

Move you in my way!  You're not getting in our way! Reiju run! What a touching reunion but now it's over. Now, it's a fun time! Dammit I'm to late. Run!

*with  Their guns pointed at the Vinsmoke's heads they cock their guns back about to shoot then luffy shows big mom the broken picture of mother Carmel and she starts shrieking*

Nows my chance!

* she runs over to the vinsmokes while people started falling to the ground and goes over to yonji and puts ear plugs as the  Breast of the straw hats do with the others and sanji breaks them out of the candy*

Yonji I'm so glad you're okay! Oh wait, he cant hear me. Into the mirror!

*cosette comes over and they follow the straw hats into the bege castle*

Well germa is doing their thing. Whoooo!!!!! Go Yonji!!!!! Germa 66! They're the best-rero! The germa that I saw on the comic strip! Calm down. Hurry!! This way!!

*the rest come in and they close the gates*

What happened why did we stop moving?!

*everyone takes out their earplugs*

  The assassination of big mom ended
up in failure the big father's limbs are bound with candy. We can't even move now!  Will be surrounded by the sea emperor and big mom pirates and be forced to fight a helpless battle under siege.

*Akira and cosette walk over to germa*

What are you guys doing here cosette? Niji-sama I'm going to quit the revolutionary army. I dont wa..

*niji pulls cosette in and kisses her passionately*

ahem I'm still here big mom is still outside.

*bege tells everyone the plan germa 66 fight most of whole cake island sanji who makes a cake and then leaves straw hats leave whole cake island and and so does germa 66*

[With germa 66] 
Huh I'm so glad we got away from big mom. So what now judge-sama? Rebuild a new germa!

*then judge collapses*

Judge-sama! Father! Lay him down, Akira. *akira lays him down* Is he gonna be ok? I don't know if his head smashed pretty badly. It could be internal , and our medical stuff has been destroyed. Then I guess we should get to an island where there is a doctor. Yeah that sounds like a plan.
*Akira goes over to yonji*
I'm glad you're okay, Yonji-sama.