Wait? Revolutionary spy?

《The Headcanon of cosette being a revolutionary and picture belongs to opotakuism on tumblr.com》

You cannot leave me until I say so. Hey leave the poor girl alone, haven't you hurt her enough! This is none of your business cook! It is my business when you hurt one of my friends. *niji leaves out of anger and frustration and Akira goes over to cosette*
What's happening, tell me who is big mom and what's going to happen to the vinsmokes? And who is sabo? I'll tell you everything, let's go somewhere more private. 
《Secluded area of germa》
Ok so tell me what's going on. Have you ever heard of the revolutionary army? No not really but it does sound familiar. When I was a child I was found by the revolutionary army and learned how to fight and strategize. Wow. The person named Sabo is one of my comrades. Big mom is going to assassinate the vinsmokes and take down germa. They want me to leave tomorrow. Wait, so does the revolutionary army wand germa and big mom to be taken down? They are hoping that this will eliminate germa entirely. Are you just going to let that happen? And that thing with you and niji what's going on I thought he was mean to you. He is not always mean. When some of the maid's were picking on me he took care of them for me. I would make sweets for him when he was in his room. That's so sweet, but you can't just leave, they'll get killed if we don't help. But.. And I can tell you and niji like each other! Ok but we have to get you ready first. Ok!
*cosette takes the time to train Akira how to fight the time the vinsmokes were about to leave Akira goes to Yonji's room and knocks on the door*

Are you there Yonji-sama? Come in.

*Akira comes in to see yonji with his shirt off and she blushes as deep as ichiji's hair*
y..y.yonji s..s.sama your shirt. Well it's my room, what do you expect? I..I don't know, maybe a shirt? You know you like it. Uh sure if you think so.

*she goes and gets yonji his shirt and Cape and hands it to him and then helps  put his cape on after he put his shirt on* 

As she puts his cape on they stare into each other's eyes and, he pulls her into his arms, as his lips crash into hers and he starts kissing her relentlessly. And she kisses back.

*She pushed yonji away from her as she runs away*

Have a nice trip! She's into me.

{Timeskip to the wedding because I can}

*cosette and Akira were hiding near the guest line*

I think we should snap 2 of their necks and then we take their invitations and clothes. Wow Cosette I never knew you were so dark ok let's go.

*Akira and cosette take two of the women in the line and drag them back snap their necks take their belongings and throw them into some large ice cream and they step in line*

ok we're almost in.

*their at the front of the line and they show bege their invitations and get checked and they go inside and they look around to see their not here yet*

Cosette, their not even here yet. Be patient, they'll be here, let's just look around. *few minutes later* Hey there they are! I'm going to go get a drink. Ok if you or I see them let's come find each other. Ok.
* akira walks around and a birdman comes up to her*
Hello miss. Hello good sir. Would you like to have a drink with me? Yes I was just about to get one actually. May I? You may.
*they go together to where smoothie is*
Welcome guests. Today, we have a piece of Mt. Mauri Lava, a beautiful woman who stabbed a thousand men, and a giraffe that makes a funny sound. We'll have a cup of the giraffe. How does that sound? It sounds great! Me too. Okay I'll squeeze it now.
*she squeezes it and it makes a funny sound and the other men laugh and she hands them their cups*
Here you go. Thank you very much. It's very smooth going down. Thank you for escorting me to get a drink. My friend needs me now. You're very welcome.

* as akira tries to find cosette she notice ichiji and she goes the other direction and goes around some people and finds cosette*

Hey! I'm back! It sure took you long enough.
*then as they  We're talking people start standing to the side as soldiers bring out a picture*
*quietly* what is that cosette? That's the picture of mother Carmel. How are you related. DON'T STICK YOUR NOSE INTO MY MEMORY! Wow she's mad about that. Let's just go find our table. *they find their table and sit at it* Good it's not that far away from the vinsmokes table. I hope we can make it in time.
*the bell starts to go off then soldier's play trumpet confetti goes off and a firework show happens*
Aww isn't yonji cute, he has his mouth full of grapes! Akira focus. Yeah forgot sorry. Without further ado, here are the bride and groom! Wait where even they are, I can't see them. Look up there in the light. Oh there is sanji-san! The Emperor of the sea - big mom pirates!  And the evil army - Germa 66!  The young couple will connect the notorious families' paths to their dreams! Mariage de raisin! I feel like hes making the vows to the wedding.  With the two tying the knot, another flower of evil will Bloom out madly into this world! Give it up for them! Whpoooooeeee!!!!! hoooooo!!!! Let the mission begin.