Going Home

Akira pov
months 
3 months 
Iris village 2 months 
Akira you ate all the food in the pantry again!! It's not my fault! I’m gonna go out for food see you later Ren!
*akira goes out to the farmers market then she hears screaming and she goes to check it out*
Hey, what's going on? ITS GERMA 66 THEIR BACK!! No no no!!!! *she sees yonji get off the ship and come up to the village and she runs back to the behind a destroyed building*
Yonji pov
Where is she at?
* he walks to some of the village people*
Hello everyone..  GET OUT OF HERE GERMA SCUM!!! Where is Akira! You think we'll tell you anything!!!!! Fine, I'll just look for her myself then.
* Yonji walks around the village trying to find Akira while being thrown garbage at by the people* Germa scum!!! Murder!!! Monster!!! Killer!!
* Akira runs out from where she was hiding grabs Yonji's hand and runs back to the orphanage*

《Orphanage》
Akira Pov
(Akira's room)
Why did you come to find me?! *Yonji takes her hand pulls her in for a tight hug* I'm sorry I should have told you how I felt I love you Akira.
*Akira starts crying*
I love you, Yonji. There is also something else I need to tell you. What is it?
* she pulls his hand to her stomach* I'm pregnant. Why are you so quiet aren't you happy. I am just… What if I turn out like him? Yonji you won’t. How do you know that? Because you're the one I fell in love with, not him ugh. Just thinking about him gives me chills. I know you're going to be a great father. You may not realize it at times but you’re a meathead. Hey! Am not!!! Our baby already gets it’s appetite from you, one thing I don’t like about this. Oh sorry. It's not your fault. Well then let's get going! Wait can’t we just stay for one more day please Yonji!! You saw what happened and they don’t like me. Nothing will happen when you're with me, see.
* Akira takes the knife off her table stand and stabs herself with it and takes it out*
Akira!!! Why would you do that!!! But watch.
* the wound heals instantly after she takes it out*
Oh wow I didn’t know you could do that. I just need to avoid anything near my precious baby. Now let's go, you have to meet my family! * she takes yonji’s hand and goes downstairs where everyone's at* Hey guys! Big sis Akira what are you doing with GERMA SCUM!! Huh Ren I know you are upset but.. BUT WHAT!! Ren there's no need to shout i’m right here. Don’t you remember what they did? They killed almost everyone. We only had any survivors and you left!!! I know and you have every right to be upset. I was mad as well until I started to fall for this meathead. Hey! Akira I have brought you up since you were a child like my own daughter. And if this is what truly makes you happy I won't see this as a problem. Bu.. REN! That’s enough!! Ugh!! *Ren storms upstairs to his room And the old man gets up going over to Yonji and takes his hand in his* Take good care of Akira's son. She can be forgetful at times, but she works hard for the ones she loves. *Yonji blushes*  And I can see that you love her very much or you wouldn’t have come here. Th..a..thanks I love her very much and i’m going to protect her and our unborn child.
*Akira starts crying*
Thank you old man your the best father I could have asked for. Aaw akira come here.
*the old man and Akira hug each other and then she lets go and goes back to yonji and they go to her room*
(Smut warning here do not like do not read)
(Akira room)
I missed you so much how is everyone else doing? Well reiju is doing queen work, niji is focused on cosette and the baby. How is she?! Their fine let's just worry about us. Yonji starts to kiss Akira on her lips then neck. Oh I see where this is going. Akira gets on the edge of the bed as Yonji was standing at the foot of it and she took the belt buckle of his pants off and slid it down to his knees. Wow, I didn’t know you brought a present just for me? I was starting to get hungry. A…akira d..do you think this will affect the baby? Not if you just let my service, my prince. She took his 12 inch cock into her hands and spit on it and started rubbing it up and down. As she licks her lips she puts her tongue and swirls it around the tip. Aaahhhhh!!! Fuck A..aki..akira!! Mmmnnhhhh you taste so good prince yonji-sama are you gonna be good for your baby mama? F..ffuck yes baby!! Thats what I like to hear. She takes his cock into her hands and puts into her mouth on his thick cock bobbing it up and down. And then slowly coming back up while slightly using her teeth.  I..i’m cumming!!!! Yonji then spurts his thick load in her wet warm mouth and she swallows it all. That was delicious, my prince. I'm so glad that I get to serve you. I love it when you take my seed. He flips her onto the bed and grabs both her legs and puts them over his shoulders. Now it's my turn to make you feel good. Y..yonji. He placed the tip of his cock at her cunt. Are you ready? Yeah fuck my pretty pussy. He puts his cock in slowly and starts thrusting in and out of her pussy. Aaahhhh!!! Mmnnnhhh!! Right there yonji! You like that!!! God you're so tight!! Can you feel my cock inside your tight pussy!! Aaahh I'm aa..almost a...at m..m..my climax Y..yo..yonji!!!! Aaaahhhh!! Yonji pulls out and then slams back in hard into her g spot. I'm cumming!!! I'm cumming!!! Me to Akira I'm about to cum!!! Yonji thrusts in one last time and cums inside Akira as she reaches her climax as well and they both fall asleep next to each other. 
*morning Akira woke up next to yonji and pushed him off the bed*
Hey wake up its morning! Huh? Good morning my sexy prince. Morning aki. *sniff sniff* It's breakfast. Come on, let's go Yonji.
*she grabs his hand and they go down stairs*
Good Morning everyone. Good morning Ren, are you still not talking to me? Hfm!
*ren turns away to go get the plates*
Ok then. It's ok Aki. Thanks yonji I just wanted Ren to talk to me before we leave. It's ok.
*Yonji and Akira start to eat*
So you and yonji will be leaving this evening. Yeah I'll miss you guys. Ugh! What's your problem! Yonji don't. No! She saved you! And then came back just for you! *Akira gets up*
I'm sorry I have to leave. *akira leaves*
I'm sorry but I guess we're leaving early.
*Yonji leaves after akira*
(At the ocean shore)
*Akira's sitting at the rocks with her knees to her chest well almost and yonji sits next to her*
Hey baby. Hey thanks for doing that. He's dumb if he doesn't love you. Yeah, I guess.
*Ren comes down*
Hey, can I talk to my big sis alone? Not if you're gonna yell at her again.  Why don't you just mind your fuckin business shitty hair! What you say brat! Guys stop!
*they stop glaring at each other and turn to look at her*
Yonji, we'll be fine. I'll be there soon. Ok then if you're in trouble holler at me. I will.
*yonji walks away and ren sits next to akira*
Hey what's up buddy. I didn't mean to yell at you. It's fine. No its not! You have taken care of me ever since I was dropped of at this orphanage! I love you big sis I just didn't want to lose you again! Ren calm down i’m here now and don’t worry if I have to yell at yonji to do it I will. Remember i was one of their soldiers hah! Heh yeah I guess so. And when we come back you’ll be an uncle i’ll make sure to tell my baby all about their uncle ren. I love you Akira your the best big sis I could ask for. I love you to Ren.
* they hugged each other and then she pulls away and walks to where yonji is*
REN! TELL EVERYONE THAT I LOVE THEM!!! I WILL BIG SIS AKIRA!! AND YONJI IF YOU HURT MY BIG SIS I’LL KILL YOU!! LIKE YOU COULD YOU BRAT!!! Hey! Yonji that wasn’t nice. Well he started it! Ok then lets go. *Yonji and Akira get on the snail ship and leave iris island*