Chapter 4

CRASHHH

     My eyes slowly opened. Ughhhhh, I'm really not a morning person. "Alisha?"

     To my side was no one, so that must be her making all that noise.

     "Sorry! I'm making breakfast but I dropped a pot... Well, a couple pots." She yelled out to me from the kitchen. I looked over to the clock. Who the hell wakes up at 8 am? That's way too early.

    Since I'm already awake I guess I'll just see what she's making. I got up and walked to the kitchen, where I saw Alisha improvising pancakes. Heavy on the improvising.

     "Hey uh.. what exactly.. is that?" I asked about the half burnt half uncooked blob sitting on my pan.

     "You know what? People would kill to eat this!"

     "Yeah If they were were smoking meth and starving. Here give me the pan." I took the pan from her and scraped off her attempt of a pancake. First, she didn't put enough butter and the heat was way too high, and second.. her pancake mix was too watery.

    There was no fixing this chaos.

    "Let's go the mall. They have some food joints and we can get an outfit or something too for the club later."

    "Good idea." Alisha laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Two hours later and we finally arrived.

     I haven't been to the mall since my mom brought us as a family and these punks were making fun of my brother for his disability. I was about to go knock the shit out of them, but my dad beat me to it. It was  such a suprise since my dad isn't a man of violence, but it was the best thing I had seen in awhile.

    "You see that guy right there?"

    My eyes adverted to where Alisha was signaling.

    "He's one hundred percent checking you out."

    "Oh stop it no he's not, he's just doing his job." I made brief eye contact with a Cinnabon employee. Honestly, he wasn't that bad looking, but I'm not interested to date anyone so it didn't matter.

    "How about some cinnamon buns for breakfast. And maybe some other buns for dinner." Alisha hit my arm and laughed at her own joke.

    I dont care what we eat I'm absolutely starving. "Yeah whatever let's just eat."

    All of the options definitely didn't help my indecisiveness. The guy that Alisha said was checking me out smiled at me, "how about the Caramel Pecanbon? That one's my favorite."

     He must have noticed how dumbfounded I looked staring at the menu. That cute. I internally rolled my eyes at myself.

    "Oh ok I'll get that then." I smiled back.

     Alisha decided on the same and we talked while eating.

    The last time I went to the club I was nineteen, and the outfit I wore at that time was so crazily promiscuous. What kind of outfit would I be most comfortable wearing now though?

    "Alisha what are we gonna wear to the club?"

    She pondered on the question for a minute. "Hmm... Let's see what's over there."

    I looked over to see a place that looked like the air cost half a million and the staff wanted to kill themselves. "That places is gonna run our wallets to the ground are you kidding?"