*SPECIAL* Happy Valentines Day! Chapter 8

He started to rub a little higher, still looking at the T.V.

    He is pushing it... am I going to let him?

------------------------------

His fingers pusbed right over my clit, and I looked over to him. It felt so good but it needed to end.

"Stop."

"I can tell youre enjoying it. Let me do this for you."

I turned and punched him in the face. Why does he think he can do whatever he wants to me?

"You have a serious problem. At this point kill me if thats what it means for you to leave me the fuck alone."

He looked at me and laughed. "You are so fucking sexy."

My distress is a turn on for him? This is why I know he would be a horrible boyfriend.

I turned my head back to the t.v, "Just leave."

"No. You love me and we both know it. We cant deny what we have. And until you admit it we will be together every second."

"Ok I love you." Slipped through my gritted teeth.

"You have to actually mean it."

"What about you is worthy of someone like me? Because yeah, maybe your handsome but looks fade and then what? I'll be stuck with whatever comes after your facade?" I sat up completely and turned to him. "What the FUCK makes you think I could ever love someone as manipulative as you?"

He was making me lose control and I hated it. I hated him. I hated how even though I said these things, I didn't mean them like I should of. I hate that I love this horrible man.

"I will be the man you have always needed. I will protect you, and your heart. I will work with you to be what you need. I will be loyal." He scooted closer to me and whispered his words almost right into my mouth with how close he was.

    "I will show you love and devotion like you have never felt. You will never feel misplaced or expendable. I have never wanted and loved someone like I do with you."

He continued. "I know I have put up a horrible image if myself. That I will not deny. Please Y/N. Give me a chance. You won't regret it."

I looked around, unsure of what to say. I did believe him, but am I stupid for that? Is this manipulation even worse than what I went through with Combo?

As much as I knew I should say no I couldn't bring myself to. I haven't felt this passionate towards anyone.. Fuck. I'm about to ruin my life, aren't I?

    "Just... let me sleep on it."

    "Ok." His eyes lit up with hope.  "Do you...want me to leave?"

    "No you can stay. But the price of that is you making me a snack and breakfast." I had no energy whatsoever to cook.

    "Deal." He immediately got up and went to the kitchen.

    It was 12:30 am, and sleep is exactly what I needed after this whole event. I didn't wait for my snack and rather, shut my eyes and faded away.

----------------------------

    Loud ringing separated me from my slumber.  Lalo wearily lifted his head and looked over to me. Why do guys get to look so hot when they wake up? I knew I looked like shit.

                        🎶Bzzt Bzzt Bzzt🎶

     "Hello?"
     "Hey... its john."
      Fuck.
     "I just wanted to make sure you were home safe.. um I just.. dont understand what happened. I thought we hit it off really well. And you're gorgeous, so I just wanted to ask *nervous chuckle* was it how long I took in the bathroom?"
     "No John.. it wasn't anything like that. It wasn't you. I realized that-"