Information

Hello guys! Before I get into this story I want to disclose some information.

You may have seen my Midnight Poppyland Tora x Reader story, and took note of how I started and did not finish or continue the story, and it may make you assume I will end up doing the same with this story. Howeverrrr!! I do not plan on doing that here. So don't worry about that ( ꈍᴗꈍ).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok now here is information on how I plan to write this.

You are the main character of this story, and of course, Lalo. You two will go on quite a ride 🧐 throughout your time together. Ups and Downs, you know the jist.

I think I'm planning on this being interactive, so if that's the case, every couple chapters I will leave a cliffhanger and ask you guys what decision you would like to make based off what I wrote and majority wins! I might not do this however If I get in the groove of a specific plot for the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Info on you.

Name: Y/N M/N White
Age: 21
Birthday: Undecided
Parents: Walter White, Skylar White
Brother: Walter Jr White
(Story takes place before Hayley is born and Walter cooks meth.)
Best Friend: Alisha Pink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To explain my reasoning behind making you Walter White's daughter, this was just to make the story more inclusive with Breaking Bad, and I thought it would be interesting.

Ok I believe that is all! Enjoy!