Finally Talk (pt.1)

So both of them go back home then Sunghoon take a shower and pack his thing. Jihyo then drop Sunghoon to the place he want to go. Since Sunghoon's parents are not in Korea Jihyo are the one that take care of Sunghoon. No one in the school know that Jihyo is Sunghoon's aunt. After Sunghoon get into the building Jihyo go hangout with her friends.

"Hold up! Sun open the door I think Sunghoon hyung are here" "Wait a minute". Sunoo go to the door then open it. He see Sunghoon but he also see Ni-ki. Both of them are fighting for something that he don't want to know. "Did you two really fight infront of our house?" "Well he start first" "I start first? You start first!" "F*ck you!" "Ok ok stop it and just get into the house, if you two want to fight, fight in the room not here". Both of them get in and walk straight to the room after Sunoo show it then close the door. Sunoo then sit beside Jungwon.

"What happend Sunoo?" "They fighting infront the door" "What the hell, they can fight everywhere they go" "Wait isn't they haven't talk with each other for four months? How come they can fight?" "We don't know hyung" "Keep an eye at them, they also seem suspicious..".

Meanwhile both of them on the room.

"I can't believe I need to share the same room with you.." "Why? Didn't you always want to sleep with me?" "W-who say?!.." "Don't lie to me Riki" "I'm not lying!". Sunghoon go to Ni-ki and push Ni-ki to the door. It make a loud noise but Sunghoon don't care with it. He walk to Ni-ki that in a little pain and put both of his hand beside Ni-ki. He make his left leg stay in between of Ni-ki's leg and push it up a little.

"What the f*ck hyung, what if they think we do something here" "I don't care now shut up before I make you scream my name~" "What do yo- A-ah~" "I told you to shut up right?" "S-sor- Mhm~" "Ok thats enough, I just walk to talk about the agreement we deal on the school back then.. I forgot to told you that.. You still need to sit on your place eventho we didn't have school~ But no need to sit there infront of them". Ni-ki just nod slowly because he don't want Sunghoon to move his leg more up. After that Sunghoon let Ni-ki go and Ni-ki get into the bathroom to take a shower since he forgot to take it after go back home.

After Ni-ki done take a shower he get out from the bathroom but didn't wear any clothes because he for got to take it. Sunghoon that just get in the room again after hear Sunoo call him to have a little talk with him and Ni-ki after Ni-ki done take a shower see Ni-ki get out from the bathroom didn't wear any clothes. He move closer to Ni-ki and make him look at his face.

"What now?" "Sunoo want to have a talk with both of us" "Ok but no need to do this position atleast". Sunghoon keep looking kat Ni-ki's neck part. "What are you looking at?". Sunghoon suddenly move his face closer to Ni-ki's neck. "Hyung what are you doing?" "I can't wait anymore.." "Huh?". Sunghoon kiss Ni-ki's neck then lick it. Ni-ki shocked but didn't do anything. Sunghoon then bite Ni-ki's neck. "Ah~ Hyung~". Sunghoon keep bite it until there's a h*ckey on it. He do it in the diffrent angle of Ni-ki's neck also. Well not only on Ni-ki's neck he also do it on Ni-ki's collar bone. He keep doing it until he satisfied but not so satisfied because he want to do another thing on Ni-ki. He then look at Ni-ki and see Ni-ki was about to cry. He fastly hug Ni-ki tightly.

"S-sorry.. I.. I can't control my body.." "I-it's ok..." "Don't cry.. I'm so sorry.." "*Why hearing he say sorry make me felt.. Save and calm..* N-no it's ok..". Sunghoon let go of Ni-ki and make an eye contact with Ni-ki. "You sure?.." "I'm fine don't worry.. But can you get out? I want to wear my clothes.." "Sure".

Before Sunghoon get out he kiss Ni-ki's forehead. Sunghoon close the door after he get out. Ni-ki wear his hoodie to hide the h*ckey. After he wear his clothes he get out from the room. He walk to the living room at see the other are there. He sit in between of Sunghoon and Sunoo but he lean his body on Sunghoon's shoulder.

"You want to talk with us hyung?" "Yes, about the loud noice come from you two's room just then" "W-what's with it?.." "What are you two doing?" "He push me to the door" "Correction, I ACCIDANTLY push you to the door" "Oh you sure?" "I'm 100% sure" "Oh you want to fight?" "Sure why not?" "Ok enough both of you, don't fight here" "Sorry hyung" "Let's just eat dinner then go to sleep, I don't want you two to fight today, tomorrow and the another day" "Yeah yeah".

All of them then eat dinner and get into each other room after that. The other already sleeping but Sunghoon still scrolling down his phone. He was facing Ni-ki's back and his left hand are on the pillow while his thumb touching his phone screen. While he focus on his phone suddenly he felt a weight on his left arm. He look at it and see Ni-ki's head are on it. Ni-ki move his body even more close to Sunghoon. Sunghoon confuse but he just keep looking at his phone. Ni-ki turn around and put his face on Sunghoon's chest. Sunghoon can feel his heart beating so fast and his face start to heated up.

"Mhm~" "Riki-ssi?" "Warm~". Ni-ki snuggle deeper. Sunghoon close his phone and give it to his another hand then put it on the side table. He then put his right hand on Ni-ki's waist and pull Ni-ki closer. He then close his eyes. He move his left hand that now are Ni-ki's pillow and hug Ni-ki. After a while he fall asleep while cuddle with Ni-ki.