F*cked Up

Ni-ki open his eyes slowly and see Sunghoon was sleeping on a chair while his head on the bed. Ni-ki change his position and stand up. He slowly make Sunghoon lean on the bed and take Sunghoon's necktie off. He take Sunghoon's blazer off also then lift Sunghoon up [ fyi Sunghoon aren't heavy thats why Ni-ki can lift him ]. He make Sunghoon lay on then bed then lay beside Sunghoon. He make Sunghoon's body turn around and hug Sunghoon. Their face only a few inches away. Ni-ki keep staring at Sunghoon's face.

After a while Sunghoon open his eyes and look around the room. The sun already got replaced by the moon and the light from the moon got in the room. He see Ni-ki was saving their blazer in the closet. He get up and go to Ni-ki. He put his hand on Ni-ki's shoulder and give Ni-ki a worried face.

"You ok?" "I'm fine it's just my head hurt a little" "You should rest" "I just take a shower so I save our blazer in the closet".

Sunghoon kiss Ni-ki's forehead then hug Ni-ki. Ni-ki hugged Sunghoon back and close his eyes.

"I'm fine~" "You still need to take a rest.." "I know~ I will take a rest now~ Go take a shower, I want to cuddle with you" "Ok my baby~".

Sunghoon unhug Ni-ki and look at Ni-ki.

"But before that" "Hm?".

Sunghoon slide his hand in his pants pocket and took out something. It's a ring. He then wear it on Ni-ki's ring finger on right hand.

"Eh?" "After we graduated it will be replaced with our wedding ring, this is a ring that I make a promise I'll marry you so don't lost it ok?" "Okay~".

Sunghoon kiss Ni-ki's cheek then he go to the closet and take his clothes and walk straight to the bathroom. Ni-ki then lay on the bed and scrolling down his phone. Suddenly Sunoo call him.

"Yes hyung?" "Are you at home?" "Yeah why?" "We want to give you your and Sunghoon hyung's bag" "When?" "Now" "Erm sure" "But we bring the other too" "Alright" "We will be there in 5 minutes" "Ok".

Ni-ki end the call and get up. He get out from the room and went downstairs. He go to the kitchen and open the fridge. He see a strawberry milk in there then take it. He start to drink it while walk around the door. After a while the house bell got ringed. He open the door and see the other's face.

"Get in and put the bags in living room" "Ok ok".

The other get in and go to the living room. Ni-ki close the door and go to the living room also. That time Ni-ki suddenly forgot that Sunghoon was living with him also. The other sit while Ni-ki just stand.

"You don't want to sit?" "It's ok" "You ok Ni-ki? Your face look pale" "I'm fine Jay hyung, just having a little headache" "Did we disturbe your rest?" "No no you're not, I'm fine" "You should rest Riki-san" "I will rest after you guys leave don't worry Jake hyung".

Heeseung was looking at Ni-ki's hand. He then saw a ring on Ni-ki's finger. He then start to curious and ask Ni-ki about that ring.

"Since when you have that ring Riki?" "Huh?" "Your ring finger, there's a ring".

Ni-ki look at his finger and realized that Sunghoon was taking a shower.

"F*ck-" "Riki?" "H-huh?" "You ok?" "I-I'm fine" "Ok?".

All of them then hear a foot step on the stairs. Ni-ki just stand still and didn't move even a little. The other was looking at the stairs. They then see someone that they knew. It's Sunghoon. Sunghoon go downstairs while dry his hair with a towel. They other got so shocked. Why Sunghoon was in Ni-ki's house? And why he just came from upstairs which is Ni-ki's room?

"My baby didn't I told you to... Rest?.." "Honey..." "I-..." "What the f*ck?!" "Ni-ki why Sunghoon hyung in your house?!" "Riki what is this?!" "Did you two just call each other with a pet name?!!" "Hell yah! My ship is f*cking sailing!" "Calm down all of you".

Something then happend. After a while the other calm down. Ni-ki keep looking at them one by one and Sunghoon is standing beside Ni-ki.

"So-" "Quiet, let both of us talk" "My baby calm down" "You want me to calm down? How can I calm down if Heeseung hyung just slapped you?" "I'm fine~" "Don't lie to me, I hate it when you lie" "I'm not~".

Sunghoon make Ni-ki stand infront of him then he hug Ni-ki. He give the a other a death stare but if you look closely he only give it to Heeseung.

Ni-ki turn around and look at the other. Sunghoon just hug Ni-ki so Ni-ki won't do something stupid to the others.

"Can you two just answer my question?" "Fine what is it Heeseung hyung?" "First why Sunghoon was in your house? Second how long have he been here? And third since when you two become like this" "Ok first he lived with me, second he has been here since last week and third what do you mean by that?" "I mean since when you two become so close? Like really close to each other" "After those two f*cker put us in the same room in their apartment" "Well our plan just want you two to talk again" "Yeah and you two's plan make us f*cking dating right now" "WHAT?!" "Isn't it obvious? Gosh five of you really a dumb*ss" "But-" "How-" "I don't believe it" "What hyung?" "I say I don't believe it.." "Hyung can you stop being overprotective to Ni-ki for once?" "No" "You want a evidence hyung?" "Kinda".

Ni-ki turn around and look at Sunghoon. Sunghoon look at him with a confuse face. Ni-ki close the gap between them and close his eyes. Sunghoon kiss Ni-ki back and close his eyes. He put his hand on Ni-ki's waist and pull Ni-ki closer. The kiss become deeper. After a while Ni-ki break the kiss and turn around again. Sunghoon continue to hug Ni-ki then put his chin on Ni-ki's shoulder and look at the other.

"You see with your own eyes right hyung? Why can't you accept their relantionship?" "I'm not saying I didn't accept their relantionship Jake-ah, it's just Riki is too young to be in relantionship" "Heeseung hyung... He just one year younger that Sunghoon why can't you just moved on that Ni-ki already grow?" "No he still our cute little maknae in my eyes" "Hyung you need to moved on, we almost graduated" "Fine fine he can have a relantionship with Sunghoon but I swear to god if Sunghoon hurt him I won't let you breathe in peace Sunghoon-ah" "I won't hurt him, why would I hurt him? If I hurt him I think my dad and aunt are the first one that will kill me-" "But why?" "I already promised them I'll take care of Riki until we got married" "Ok..?" "I think we should go now, we have another plan to do actually" "Alright, be careful" "We know we know".

The other stand up then get out from the house. The duo just look at them from the door. The other get in the car and Jungwon start to drive the car. Ni-ki close the door then locked it. He turn around and look at Sunghoon. Sunghoon lift Ni-ki up and walk upstairs to the room. He get in the room and close the door. He then make them lay on the bed.

"You say you want cuddle right?" "Mhm~".

Sunghoon put his hand below Ni-ki's head then hug Ni-ki. Ni-ki then stare at Sunghoon's face. Sunghoon do the same thing. After a few minutes Sunghoon close the gap between them and move his lips gently on Ni-ki's lips. Both of them close their eyes and start to enjoy the kiss. Sunghoon break the kiss after a while and start to catch a breath.

"I love you my baby~" "I love you more honey~".

Ni-ki kiss Sunghoon's cheek and start to snuggle deeper. Sunghoon slide his finger in Ni-ki's nape and start to play with Ni-ki's hair. While Sunghoon playing with his hair Ni-ki start to fall asleep slowly. After see Ni-ki already asleep Sunghoon stop playing with Ni-ki's hair and kiss Ni-ki's forehead. He then calm himself down and fall asleep after a while.