Pray for the legs-

So this chapter will be short chapter for smut scene [because of some reason I feel like want to do one-] so if you fell uncomfy just skip this chapter, thanks.

After like 15 minutes Ni-ki in the bathroom Sunghoon get up and walk to the bathroom door. He didn't knew if the door is locked or unlocked but he just twist the door knob and it got open. Sunghoon get in the bathroom and see Ni-ki was closing his eyes. Sunghoon smirk and slowly close the door then lock it. He then took his bathrob off and get into the bathtub. Ni-ki feels someone get in the bathtub but he just keep closing his eyes. Sunghoon's body now fully in the water and he move his body closer to Ni-ki's body.

"Act like I'm not here hm?~" "How did you get inside?" "You didn't lock the door~" "Mhm.. Just told me what you want" "You know~ I want my prize now~ Also mine need a little help~" "What do you me- A-ah~".

Before Ni-ki could end his word Sunghoon already hold Ni-ki's and rub it. Sunghoon then connected their lips and he stick his tongue inside Ni-ki's mouth when Ni-ki was m*an a little. While kissing Ni-ki Sunghoon's hand start to rub Ni-ki's faster making the younger make a little noice. Sunghoon broke the kiss and look at Ni-ki's face. Ni-ki open his eyes and make an eye contact with Sunghoon.

"Want me to do it now?~" "Not yet" "Why?~" "Let me suck your's first before you drive me crazy" "Oh sure my baby~".

Sunghoon now already sit on the end of the bathtub. The bathtub is connect with the wall and around the bathtub it has a kinda like a wall also... Just imagine it yourself-. So Sunghoon sit there but on the head side and lean on the wall. Ni-ki look at his face and look at his.

"You already hard..." "Mhm~ Look at you is enough to make me hard~" "So you want to say when ever you see me you got hard? Like that?" "That's not what I mean-" "Sure honey sure".

Ni-ki chuckles a little then he come closer to Sunghoon. Sunghoon look at Ni-ki's face. Ni-ki then put Sunghoon's inside his mouth and start to suck it. Sunghoon then sigh pleasured after feel his inside Ni-ki's warm mouth. He close his eyes and bite his down lips after Ni-ki start to suck his faster. Ni-ki move his head forward and backward fastly. It make Sunghoon look at the ceiling. After a while Sunghoon feel something coming. He tried to stop Ni-ki but end up Ni-ki start to suck his harder and faster. He end up shoot his c*m inside of Ni-ki's mouth. Ni-ki move his head and make Sunghoon's out from this mouth. Sunghoon look at him with a straight face. Suddenly his swallow the c*m inside his mouth and lick his lips.

"You swallowed it on purpose, right?" "Maybe~?" "I'll punished you" "Oh really?".

Ni-ki then pull Sunghoon's legs and it make Sunghoon slide into the bathtub again. Ni-ki sit on top of Sunghoon then move his head to Sunghoon's ear.

"Then punished me... Daddy~ Punished me as long as you want~".

Sunghoon smirk. He then make Ni-ki look at him and connected their lips. Both of them then close their eyes. Ni-ki put his left hand on Sunghoon's cheek and put his right hand on Sunghoon's neck. He open his mouth a little giving Sunghoon a chance to slide his tongue inside his mouth. Sunghoon then start to play with Ni-ki's tongue. Ni-ki play along and pull Sunghoon's neck to deepen the kiss. While they were kissing Sunghoon hold Ni-ki's using his right hand then start to rub it. His left hand was on Ni-ki's waist to make the younger stay on the same spot. After a while Ni-ki broke the kiss because he out of breath.

"Daddy I- Ahh~ I'm so c-close" "Just let it out~" "We're in a bathtub that has water in it right now genius!- Mhm~" "Just do it, we will take a shower again after this" "Sometimes I hate you so much".

After a while Ni-ki can't hold it anymore. Half of his energy is drained after he let out his c*m. Sunghoon that see him kinda tired hug him.

"You still want to continue?" "I don't know, you look already tired" "I'm fine, if you want to continue then continue" "Mhm... We'll only do one round ok?" "It's up to you".

Sunghoon make Ni-ki look at him then he kiss Ni-ki's cheek. Sunghoon connected their lips again and before Sunghoon could do anything he suddenly felt his inside something warm. He groaned after felt his got pulled in that warmth. He broke the kiss and look at Ni-ki.

"Baby why did yo- A-ah~" "I want this to end faster" "You should let me prepare you first" "I don't care just move my body it hurts, yours become more bigger than the last time" "Sorry" "Just move my body".

Sunghoon move his hand that on Ni-ki's shoulder to Ni-ki's waist. He start to move Ni-ki's body up and down slowly. Ni-ki hiss in pain. He grip Sunghoon's nape slowly when the pain become worst. Sunghoon connected their lips again trying to make Ni-ki's pain gone. After kissing for a while Ni-ki slowly start to m*an. Sunghoon broke the kiss and move his face to Ni-ki's neck. He kiss it then bite it. It make Ni-ki groaned harder. Sunghoon keep giving Ni-ki h*ckey on his neck and his hand start to move Ni-ki's body a little faster. Ni-ki that feel the pleasure become more strong just keep m*an. He can't do anything except m*an since he don't have enough energy.

Ni-ki help Sunghoon with moving his body up and down also eventho he kinda tired. After a while both of them shot their c*m on the same time. Sunghoon shot it inside Ni-ki. Now Ni-ki's everny fully drained. Sunghoon pull his out of Ni-ki's hole and then lift Ni-ki up. He drained the water inside the bathtub. While waiting for the water to fully gone he wash both of them.

After do what he supposted to do he make Ni-ki lay on the bed. Ni-ki already asleep after Sunghoon make him wear his clothes. Sunghoon kiss Ni-ki's forehead then fix the blankets. He walk to the switch and turn off the lights. He then walk to the bed again and lay on it. He get in the blankets then hug Ni-ki. After a while he fall asleep.