Discussing?

Ni-ki slowly open his eyes and see Sunghoon sitting on the edge of the bed. He change his position to sit and rub his eyes. He get up and walk straight to the bathroom. After a while he get out from the bathroom and see Sunghoon wearing a jacket. He go to Sunghoon and hug Sunghoon. Sunghoon pat his head.

"Get ready, we will go eat breakfast" "Okay~".

Ni-ki unhug Sunghoon and go to the bed. He took his phone and wallet then put it on his pocket. He go to Sunghoon again and hug Sunghoon from the back.

"Let's go now?" "Hm~" "I already told dad and aunt to wait on the lobby".

Ni-ki get out from the room first. Sunghoon take the room key and get out. He then hold Ni-ki's hand and they both go to the lift to go to the hotel lobby. After they arrived at the lobby they already see the Park duo. They go to them and then all of them go to the parking lot.

They now already at the shop and already order the food. Ni-ki we're talking with Jihyo and Jihun and Sunghoon just hear. Suddenly someone call Sunghoon. He answer the call.

"Yes?" "Sunghoon" "Mhm?" "Are you guys still at the hotel?" "No, we're eating breakfast, why?" "Can you come here after eat breakfast? We want to talk about the wedding" "Alright".

Sunghoon then ends the call.

"Who call you?" "Your oji-san" "What he want?" "He want to meet us after this" "Ah ok".

Ni-ki then continue talking with Jihyo and Jihun. Sunghoon put his phone inside his pocket and hold Ni-ki's hand. After a while their orders come and they start to eat. They eat their food not so fast and not so slow. And after almost half an hour all of them done eat. They took a little long because the Park family were fighting who will pay and end up Jihun are the one that pay for the foods. They then start to go to Akio's house after done eating.

They now already inside Akio's house. Akio look at Ni-ki that still standing beside Sunghoon.

"Riki-san" "Yes oji-san?" "Can you get into your room for a while?" "Why?" "This topic you no need to hear so can you please stay in your room?" "Sure.." "Oji-san will cook you your favorite bukkeombbap" "Really?" "Mhm~ Now get into your room" "Fine fine".

Ni-ki kiss Sunghoon's cheek then go upstairs and get into his room. Akio then told Sunghoon to sit and he sit immediatly. Akio then start to talk.

"So Sunghoon" "Yes?" "Have you know about Riki's back story?" "I.. Do.." "Did he told you by himself?" "Yeah..." "Hmm... Weird.. He never told anyone about his past live" "He told me when we're on Incheon, that time he got fever so I take care of him" "Are that the day you two dating?" "Nope, that day we're actually still an enemy" "Enemy?" "Yes well-" "They actually hated each other since the first day Riki go to my high school, but two of them are blind" "You mean?" "Actually they like each other but they keep it as a secret and hate each other" "I see" "Ok aunt stop talking, you'll exposed me more" "Don't worry Sunghoon, your aunt just same like you" "Shut up Jihun" "Ok don't fight here" "Sorry Akio" "Mhm.. Also Sunghoon" "Yes?" "You actually already have a day to propose to him right?" "Yeah.." "When is it?" "On our friend's wedding day and it's on ten days after our graduation day" "When is you two's graduation's day?" "Nineteen of May" "It's in a few weeks.." "Yeah" "Wait who got married that day?" "Jungwon and Sunoo" "They were dating?!"

Konon shocked because she really know the duo. The duo always kind and sweet to each other also to Ni-ki so she trust them a lot but she didn't knew they were dating. Even Ni-ki didn't told her.

"Mhm, they've been dating for two years and want to got married faster so they got married ten days after our graduation" "I see.." "So everything is settled?" "Yep, everything is settled" "Alright, if you need anything just told me" "Sure".

Sunghoon get up and was about to meet Ni-ki in the room but Akio suddenly say something again.

"Also Sunghoon.. You can call me uncle or oji-san and for Konon you can call her noona or onee-san, right?" "Yes yes" "If you say so.. Oji-san".

Sunghoon then continue to go upstairs. Akio smile and start to have a conversation with the other.

Sunghoon now infront of Ni-ki's room. He was about to knocked it but he got dragged in the room and suddenly got hugged. He then hugged back the younger that hug him. He pat the younger's head and kiss the younger's cheek.

"Why?~" "Mhm.." "Ok tell me what you want?" "Kisses.." "That it?" "No.." "Then what's more?" "Cuddles.. I want kisses and cuddles.." "Sure~".

Sunghoon make Ni-ki look at him. He kiss Ni-ki's forehead then connected their lips together. He slowly move his hand to Ni-ki's hips and pull Ni-ki closer. Ni-ki slowly put his hand on Sunghoon's shoulder. Both of then close their eyes and start to enjoy the kiss. Sunghoon's leg start to close the door slowly. He then lift Ni-ki up without broke the kiss.

⚠️ Heated scene ⚠️

Sunghoon go to the bed and pinned Ni-ki on the bed. His hand slowly slide inside Ni-ki's pants and start to rub..... You know..... Ni-ki's.... Erm-. Ni-ki broke the kiss because he lose his breath.

"Mhn~ Honey~" "Why?~ Didn't you like it when I make you in this position?~" "B-but your h-hand it's- A-ahh~" "Don't be to loud~ You don't want them to hear us right?~" "Hahh~ Honey~ S-stop please~" "I'll stop but not now~" "H-honey~ I just want k-kisses and cuddles n-not se- Ahh~" "Who said I want to f*ck you?~ I just want to hear you m*an that's it~ Maybe m*an my name also~" "Mhnn~ I hate you.." "Love you too~".

Sunghoon kiss Ni-ki's forehead. He keep kissing Ni-ki from forehead to tip of Ni-ki's nose to Ni-ki's cheek and stop on Ni-ki's neck. Sunghoon then start to suck Ni-ki's neck slowly. He then bite it and continue to suck Ni-ki's neck on another angle. After repeat it a few time Sunghoon stop and look at Ni-ki.

"Honey I'm so clo- Mhn~" "Say my name first and I'll stop" "W-which name.." "My nickname~" "Hahh~ D-daddy.." "Say it again~" "Daddy.." "Say it again but more soft~ Or else I won't stop~" "Ahh~ Daddy~" "Good boy~".

Sunghoon stop his hand and want to pulled it out. But before he pulled it out he fell something hot on his finger.

"I think you need to change your pants.." "I hate you so much...".