Exam

Sunghoon wake up on the next day and didn't see Ni-ki in the room. He get up and get out from the room. He go downstairs and see Ni-ki at the kitchen. He move closer and hug Ni-ki from the back.

"Morning hyung" "Morning.." "Sleep well?" "Mhm.." "What's wrong?" "I'm sorry for yesterday night.." "It's ok hyung, I'm fine, it's just leave a few mark, don't think about it to much ok?" "Mhm.." "Go take a shower then eat breakfast, after that we will go to school" "You already take a shower?" "Yeah, I just need to wear the school's uniform" "Alright then".

Sunghoon kiss Ni-ki's cheek then he go upstairs again to take a shower. Ni-ki keep cooking and after the food is ready he put it on the dining table. He then go upstairs to wear his uniform. He open the door and see Sunghoon strugling to knot the necktie. Sunghoon turn around and see Ni-ki.

"Riki.. -pout-" "-chuckle- Wait a minute". Ni-ki get closer to Sunghoon and help Sunghoon knot the necktie. He fix Sunghoon's shirt collar after done knot it then kiss Sunghoon's forehead. "There" "Thanks" "Mhm~". Sunghoon then wear his blazer.

Ni-ki go to the closet and took his uniform out. He then wear the uniform and the neck tie. He wear his school's blazer and hold Sunghoon's hand. Both of them then go downstairs and go to the dining table. They then start to eat. Ni-ki only cook a simple kimchi bokkeumbap as their breakfast. After they done eat they wash the dishes then take their bag.

"Let's go" "Mhm~" "Also you drive again" "I know I know, just give me the key" "The key are beside the main door" "Alright~".

They go to the main door. Sunghoon took the car key and Ni-ki took the house key. They get out then Ni-ki lock the door while Sunghoon start the car engine. After Ni-ki lock the house he get in the car and Sunghoon start to drive it. While in the way to the school Sunghoon keep notice that Ni-ki look sleepy.

"Riki".

No answer.

"Riki-san".

Still no answer from the black haired.

"My baby" "Mhm?" "You ok?" "Hmm.. Just sleepy a little.." "How long did you sleep last night?" "4 hours" "Why you sleep so short? you always sleep 8 hours when we at Incheon" "Last night you keep crying so I calm you down.." "Aigoo.. No need to stay awake just to calm me down" "You're more important than a sleep".

Sunghoon move his hand to Ni-ki's head and pat it. Ni-ki felt a little fresh when Sunghoon pat his head. Sunghoon then hold Ni-ki's hand until they arrive at the school. When they arrive Sunghoon park the car inside the school's parking lot. Not a basic parking lot but beside his aunt's car. They get out from the car and head to the cafeteria because all of them already promised to meet them. While they on the way to the cafeteria they heard a fimilliar voice calling Ni-ki's name so both of them turn around.

"Ni-ki hyung!" "Oh Daniel" "Ni-ki hyung, have you see Sunoo hyung?" "I think he's in the cafeteria, why?" "I want to meet him, he owed me something" "Let's go together then, we want to meet the other's too" "Ah it's ok, you two can go first, I want to meet Ta-ki hyung" "Alright, don't run around like a stupid person" "I know I know".

Both of them then walk again. "Atleast remember there's another person that still single in this school!". Daniel shout and they hear it. They confuse as f*ck. They look down and see they're holding hand. Both of them let go of each other's hand and feel their's cheek start to heated up. It's a normal for them but not in school because all of the students and teachers know that they hate each other so it will be weird if they holding hand. After a while they already infront of the cafeteria but they see someone.

"Nicholas hyung and Seon hyung?" "Yes Ni-ki?" "Wah it's been a while since the last time I see you two" "We know~ You already grow up" "Yeah, but Daniel more tall than me.." "-both chuckles-" "Don't laugh.." "Ok ok sorry~ It's ok atleast you more tall than Sunoo" "I know and I'm happy" "This kid never changes" "I will never changes and I will still hate you Seon hyung" "This kid-".