Lucifer ~ 37

My hand held onto her soft silver hair as she tried to get free of my grasp. The hybrid was finally in my possession. Mara was now mine and I would die before anyone took her from me. 

"Please don't hurt them." The soft voice hit my ears as I looked down at her. 

She had looked up and her grey eyes locked with mine. Sadness flooded her features and made my heart clench. I didn't want to ever hurt Mara, but this had to be down. I roughly pushed her head back down to look at the angel and demon before me. I couldn't bear to see the pain in her eyes.

"It is up to you what happens with them, Mara." 

"Mara whatever it is don't do it," Raphael said as he twisted in the demon's grip but stopped when the blade pushed further into his throat. I let out a chuckle at the sight.

"What is it?" Mara asked. 

I crouched down beside her, my lips brushed against her ear. 

"It's simple. Marry me and rule by my side for eternity. Or watch as I slaughter your lovers." My voice grew dark with the last part of my sentence. The images of them touching my Mara plagued my thoughts. 

"Kill us. We would rather die than let you have her." Damien spoke. 

"Hush Damien. This is Mara's decision." I scolded as I turned Mara's face to look at me. 

"I will marry you." Her voice was barely above a whisper but I heard what she said. 

I smiled at her response. I would finally get to keep Mara as I had always wanted. She is mine now and there is no escaping it. 

I bent down and smashed my lips onto hers, kissing her roughly but she didn't return it. 

"One day you will desire my kiss, my touch. And I will give it to you. I will give you anything you desire, my queen." I released the grip on her hair and undid her chains.

My hands grasped under her arms as I pulled her to her feet. She swayed slightly but stayed stood. 

"Now Mara. Sleep." The power pushed its way into her mind as her body fell limp in my arms.

I scooped her up and cradled her to my chest. Listening to the gentle breaths that left her. I turned at headed towards our bedroom. 

"Release them. If they ever return without my permission. Kill them." I said to the twins as I left the room. 

I gently placed Mara down on the bed and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. 

"I'm sorry my queen. But this is going to hurt." I said as I pulled a small blade from a draw. 

I sliced the flesh of my palm and then did the same to Maras, causing her to wake up. 

"What the fuck?" sHe growled out just before I connected our hands.

Heat burned through me as I gritted my teeth. It traveled up my arms, leaving a trail of black markings behind. The markings consisted of thorns and skulls. The same markings weaved up Mara's arm as she whimpered in pain. I picked up her small frame and held her close to me, not letting our hands break.

The mark stopped at it reached the shoulder of the opposite arm. It showed our union, our connection. Mara shook slightly and her eyes fluttered shut. I watched her as she drifted off to sleep. 

Mara was mine. The queen of Hell.