Part 3 (Happy anniversary Touya)

Hawks POV

When I got home from talking with Endeavor about the mission I went straight up stairs to my room, took a shower and immediately went to bed and fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning and checked the time.

"It's only 9:45" I said out loud. Ugh it's to early I'm going back to sleep. I woke up and checked the time again but this time it said 12:30.

"I guess I better get up and start my day doing whatever I want because I have the next three days off". I got up out of bed and went to the kitchen and fixed myself some breakfast. After that I didn't really do anything that day except watch Netflix and eat popcorn. I ended up falling asleep on the couch at around 10:00. When I woke up I check the time again and it said 11:30. I laid there for a few minutes trying to wake up when I finally got up and walked to the kitchen. I made a bowl of cereal for breakfast because I didn't really feel like making anything special and to be honest I didn't really feel like doing anything today because today is the 7th year anniversary since Touya's death and all I wanted to do is cry my eyes out but I held back my tears and put my bowl in the sink then started making a shopping list since I'm going to the grocery store with Rumi later today.

"Ok so I need, eggs, milk, cereal, and what else?"

"Oh, and a small birthday cake and candle for Touya since his birthday is in a few days too" I reminded myself.

Time skip at the grocery store with Rumi.

Me and Rumi we're at the grocery store and almost done shopping. Rumi was done shopping and I only needed one last thing ....Touyas cake.

"Oh I need to go get something real quick stay here I'll be back" I told Rumi as I walked toward were the cakes were.

Rumi's POV

I waited a few minutes until Keigo came back with a small cake in his hand.

"What are you doing with that" I asked.

"It's for Touya's birthday" Keigo said.

"But Keigo he's-

"Dead, yeah yeah I know but I do this every year" Keigo said.

"Do what every year" I asked

"Well on every anniversary of his death, I pray to him at night and on his birthday I buy him a small birthday cake, blow out the candle, and pray again" Keigo said while chocking back tears.

"Awe, Keigo that's really thoughtful of you, I'm sure he would appreciate that" I said as I pulled him into a hug.

"You know what how about we go get some food and hang out for a little bit you know to get some things off your mind, since you still have today and tomorrow off"I suggested.

"Yeah, sure that sounds great" Keigo said while sniffing.

Time skip Keigo and Rumi left the store, got some food, and went back to Keigo's house. All they did was ate there food while watching there favorite tv show on netflix.

Hawks POV *WARNING* (BREAK DOWN)

When Rumi left I was alone. "All by myself again" I said as I sighed and yawned afterwards even tho I wasn't all that tired. I looked at the time and it was somewhere around 9:30 and I was bored so I decided that I was just gonna pray to Touya and go to bed.

I walked in the kitchen and sat down at the dinner table. I took a deep breath and put my elbows on the table, intertwined my fingers together and rested my forehead on my hands and closed my eyes. Before I even started to pray there were already heavy tears streaming down my face. I couldn't even start to pray before broke down to the point I was crying so hard I couldn't breath and my heart was aching. I gave up trying to pray as I started to head up stairs to my room still crying hard as hell. When I got to my room I walked in and broke down even harder. I had my hand over my heart as I was laying on my side facing the wall with back to my bed, having a full break down and screaming while pulling at my hair with my other hand. I was screaming so loud I was surprised the neighbors didn't call the cops.
I calmed down just enough for me to get on my bed. After an hour or two I had cried myself to sleep.

I woke up with a really bad head ache so I took some headache pills and laid back down as I thought of Touya and started to cry again but this time I tried to distract myself by thinking about the job and I decided I would take the job so I texted Endeavor to let him know that I was gonna take the job and he said "Ok good, we will talk more about the job tomorrow when you come back" and I said "ok, see you tomorrow, bye" and he just responded with "Bye". I laid my phone back down on my nightstand and started to cry again, but there were no tears because of how hard I cried last night. I was just shaking and hurting as laid there heartbroken for the rest of the day until I fell asleep.

Hey guys, I tried to make this chapter a little bit longer cause all the other ones are short but I hope you enjoyed this chapter ☺️ and let me know if it's good or not. I need feedback lol. But if you guys have any suggestions or ideas please let me know. Have a good day goodbye👋.❤️❤️❤️