Part 6 (T- Touya?)

⚠️* WARNING *⚠️* NSFW *⚠️

Dabi POV

"We need to talk" I said.

"I-i'm T-" I got cut off by Keigo.

"Touya!?" He said with a quivery voice and tears streaming down his face. I hated seeing him sad. I stood up and walked over to him. We hugged each other tightly like we never wanted to let go. We stayed like that for awhile. I pulled him closer to me as he was now sobbing. Hearing him cry ripped my heart out. I tried to comfort him but it only made him cry more. That broke my heart.

I started to cry with him. He pulled away just a little bit to try and say something but he couldn't form any words due to how hard he was crying. Soon I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't hear him cry like this anymore it was heart renching. I pulled him away from me and made him look up at me. I wiped away his tears and said "I'm so sorry ...for everything."

"N-no it's *sniffles* ok I jus-" I cut him off and said "No it's not kei i- I shouldn't have left you like this I mean look at you ..y- your a mess!" He slowly started to calm down.

"No really it's fine-" I cut him off again and said "No it's not fine ..best friends aren't supposed to leave each other crying over one another like this! I shouldn't have left you a crying mess! ..if I knew that you were this bad I would have let known that I was alive."

We both started to calm down more. "I don't know what to say except ...Thank you Touya" He said. I stared into his beautiful golden eyes as he stared back in to mine. We both started smiling at each other.

"Hey Touya ...can I tell you something and you promise you won't get mad at me for it?" hawks asked. "Sure kei, what is it?" I asked. "Well this might sound weird but ...(takes a deep breath) Touya ... I'm in lo-" He got cut off when Toga burst through the door. "Guys Shiggy want-.....uhh am I interrupting something" she said smiling wickedly. "No it's not what it looks like" I said as I realized our bodies were flushed together and our faces were kinda close together. We were holding hands. I blushed. I shoved him away from me and turned to my right twords where Toga was so Keigo didn't see my face. "What do you you want Toga" I said changing back into my usual 'not giving a fuck about anything or anyone' character. "Um Shiggy wants you guys to come and talk about the new mission ...if you guys aren't to busy" she giggled. "Oh shut the fuck up Toga" I said as I passed her walking out of the room and down the stairs were Shiggy and the others were. I sat down as we waited for the others to join.

Third person POV

Keigo and Toga walked down the stairs and joined the others in the basement where they held meetings and discussed plans. It was a big basement with a big wooden table in the middle of it. They took there seats as Shiggy started discussing there next mission. Hawks sat across from Dabi and next to Mister Compress. Toga sat next to twice and spinner.

The meeting was boring and Keigo nor Dabi was paying any attention. Honestly I don't think anyone was. Shiggy caught on to this and sighed. "Are you guys even listening to anything I'm saying." Shiggy said in his usual raspy voice. Dabi snapped out of his stone called 'daydream' (He was actually imagining making out with keigo) and said."No Shiggy I don't think anyone was paying attention from the start" Dabi said blankly. Shiggy cleared his throat making everyone look at him. "Ok I'm gonna start over and everybody better be listening" He sighed. He started over but they barely paid any attention. Once the meeting was over they all headed back to there rooms.

Dabi POV

When me and Kei got back to the room it was around 1:30 - 2:00 and we were both dead tired. I decided I wanted to check on Keigo before we went to bed. (Keigo was on the air mattress and dabi was on the bed) "Hey Kei ...you ok" I asked. He didn't respond. "Kei?" He still didn't respond. I got a little worried so I sat up in my bed and looked over to where he was laying. He was dead asleep. I layed back down and smiled as I thought about what happened today with keigo. We were so close to each other and we held hands. My stomach went up in butterflies as I thought about it. God I wanted to kiss him so bad. He's so cute and I can't get over it. But also what was he gonna tell me before Toga interrupted him? Hmph? I couldn't stop thinking about it. After awhile of thinking I just decided to get some rest and drifted off to sleep.

⚠️ NSFW Begins ⚠️

Me and Keigo were kissing. We soon started making out as the kiss got more and more heated by the second. We were on a couch and I was on top of him. I pulled away from him and started kissing and sucking on his neck leaving hickeys and little love bites as I went. "Mmh~" He moaned out as I found the sensitive spot on his neck. I took his shirt off so that I could have more access to his neck and torso. I kept teasing him for awhile until he got Impatient. "~Come on Touya fuck me already ~Please~" He wiened. That really turned me on. He started rolling his hips up against me trying to get more friction. I pushed his hips back down just to piss him off. I went back to suck on the sensitive spot on his neck. He was getting even more impatient now. "~~~Please Touya~~~" He moaned in my ear softly. That made me really hard and I lost it. As soon as I heard those words I kissed him deeply and pulled down his pants and threw them on the floor as I was getting impatient myself. I took off my pants as fast as I could longing for when I would be able to hear his precious little moans and prasis as we make love to each other. This was going to be amazing. I quickly put on some lube. I pulled Keigo's underwear off revealing his fully erect dick and tossed them somewhere behind me. I was so excited and ready. "You ready" I asked him softly. He nodded. I alined myself with his entrance. I kissed him deeply as I slowly pushed my tip into him. I was just about to hear his precious moaning when all of a sudden everything went black.

I bolted straight up in a sitting position on my bed. It was a dream? I ran a hand through my hair when I felt a tightness in my pants. I lifted the Blanket and looked down. I was hard. I heard a knock on the door and quickly covered the clearly noticable bulge in my pants with the blanket. "Hey Touya ..you awake?" SHIT IT WAS KEIGO. I just woke up so it was kinda hard to see him clearly "Yeah" I said my voice kind of higher than usual because of my erect dick. He walked over to me. It was easier to see him since he got closer and man did he look good. Especially in the morning when his hair was messy and his voice was softer than usual. That only made my erection a thousand times worse which I didn't even think was possible due to how hard I was. "You ok you look a little pale and shook up?" Keigo asked a little conserned. I cleared my throat. "Yeah I just need a shower" I said trying to relax my voice so he didn't catch on. "Okie dokie imma go make some breakfast if that's alright." Keigo said turning and heading for the door. "Yep you go do that and imma get in the shower" I said not daring to move untill he left. "Alrighty then ..see ya" He said closing the door behind him. As soon as I heard the door close I let out a shaky breath that I didn't even know I was holding in. I jumped out of bed and went in the bathroom that was connected to our room. I secretly scolded myself while getting undressed. "Great just great. First I wake up with a raging boner then Keigo walks in looking sexy as fuck with his messy hair and his soft voice and adorable face making my dick a thousand times harder than what it already was considering that I was dreaming about us almost having sex and to add on to that he almost found out!" I sighed. "Today is gonna be one hell of a long day" I mumbled to myself as I stepped in the shower and turned the water on.

Ok so I finally got this done and this kinda took me awhile because some bad things came up and I didn't really feel like doing anything so sorry for the delay. I hope you enjoy this and have a wonderful rest of your day. Goodbye😊👋