part 7 (Looks like you fell for me)

Keigo's POV

Me and Touya we're sitting in the living room in the LOV hide out watching TV. I looked over at Touya who was staring at the floor. He always does that when he's thinking about something. I tried to get his attention by waving my hand in front of his face. That didn't work. I tried snapping my fingers. Of course. That didn't work either. I finally got his attention by poking him in the side with a feather.

"Hey, ..whatcha thinking about" I asked

"Well ...I was thinkin- oh nevermind it was something stupid anyway." He sighed

"No tell me please" I said wanting to know what he was thinking about.

"Don't worry about it, it's something stupid anyway" He said.

"Come on tell me I wanna know" I begged for him to tell me.

"Fine. I-i was thinking about quitting the LOV and try to get my life back together. But... I don't know how. And-" Touya got cut off when Shiggy called for us to come in the other room.

"Dabi, Hawks get your asses in here now. I wanna talk to you guys for a second!" Shiggy said.

We both got up and walked into the room where Shiggy was.

"Hey, whatcha need" I asked.

"Well we currently don't have a room for you so we're gonna let you go home but only under one condition" Shiggy said.

"Ok and what is that" I asked.

"Dabi has to stay with you to watch over you" Shiggy responded.

"Oh boy" Dabi said as he was standing behind me.

"Um ok but-" I got cut off by Shiggy.

"You can leave today if you want" Shiggy said.

"Oh ok" I said

"Alright well let's go pack" Dabi sighed.

Dabi POV

Me and Keigo headed back to the room to pack up.

"Hey Dabi?" Kei said.

"Yeah" I responded.

"What were you gonna tell me before Shiggy called for us" He asked.

I blushed.

"Uhh I can't remember" I lied still blushing a bit.

"Oh alrighty then, make sure to tell me when you remember" He said.

"Ok you almost done packing up?" I asked.

"Yep" He answered.

Me and Keigo finished packing up his stuff and started heading to his house.

Keigo's POV

Me and Touya started heading to my house.

Touya was in front of me and I was behind him.

Touya turned around facing me and started walking backwards.

"Uhh dabi what are you doing?" I asked.

"I can't start a conversation with you if my back is facing you so I turned around" He said.

"Your gonna trip ya know" I said giggling a little.

Next thing ya know I got caught up in his beautiful blue eyes. It felt like the world had faded away and there was no one else around but me and him. For a split second my heart had skipped a beat.

After a couple more steps I tripped on a log and accidentally fell into Touya and almost
nocked him down with me but he caught me beforehand. I blushed like hell as brushed up against his rock hard chest. Danm I didn't know he liked to work out.