:CHAPTER 1:

-Sofia-

I am making some frosting when I hear that dumb bell sound again, I roll my eyes and let out an annoyed grunt and walk towards the front.

I brush of some sugar on my apron and put on my fake smile and walk down the hall. once I'm finally there I look up and see a tall intimidating man.

He has jet black hair, and a wonderful black suit on.

"Take a picture amore it last longer." He chuckles

I didn't even notice I was staring. I let out a scoff and ask "I- um what can I get for you sir?"

That was all I can choke out what the fuck is wrong with me 'control yourself Sofia'.

"Mhm, I need 5 dozen cupcakes by tomorrow, can you do that for me?"

My eyes go so wide I feel like there going to explode out of my head, 5 DOZEN is he crazy I don't even think I can make 3 let alone 5.

"Helllooo?"

"Oh, I- I'm sorry yes sir, I mean yes I can do that, what time specifically?"

I feel like my heart is going to pound out of my chest.

"10:00 a.m. sharp would that be alright?"

'Oh my fuck I'm never going to be able too'

"Yes I will have them done by then!"

"Good, I will see you then."

"Okay bye!"

Oh my handsome fuck in my whole 20 years of living I have never seen a man that sexy.

'SHIT I HAVE TO START MAKING THOSE CUPCAKES'

I run down the hallway and almost trip and fall forgetting I moped the floors earlier.

When I get to the back I start making the batter and cleaning racks.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It hit midnight and I got off work at 10, I've already closed the store but I need to get these cupcakes done.

I have finished about 4 dozen and I am exhausted.

The only thing keeping me up is the fact that I'm going to be able to see that man again tomorrow I didn't even catch his name.

I think if I stop now I can finish in the morning because I really don't think I'm going to be able to make it. 'No I can do this'

I am almost done with the 5th dozen until I hear my phone ring In my pocket..

EMMY :)
Em: hey why aren't you home?2:00a.m.
Me: sorry kid I got held up from work are you doing alright?
2:05a.m.
Em:Yea I just miss you, hey can you bring some back when your done?
2:07 a.m.
Me: yea sure kiddo, I should be home in an hour, love yah.
2:10 a.m.
Em: thank youuu I love you too.
2:12 a.m. 

That's my sister Emmy we have our moments but she is a great sister. Emmy is super pretty for 17 but she is always partying and drinking a lot like I used to be, but our mom and dad aren't in the picture anymore. Dad left before Emmy was even born I was 3 so I barley have a memory of that prick. Our mom died in a car accident when I was 10 and Emmy was 7. Me and Emmy both loved mom so much she would always make sure we were happy, but now it's just me and em.

I get knocked out of my trans when I hear the oven ding. I am so happy to hear that. 'I will just ice them tomorrow'

I put all of the cupcakes away and start getting my things. I walk outside to get in my car and see a shattered window. MY WINDOW!

I rush over too my car with tears streaming down my face the second I'm over there. The window was completely shattered, all my things were gone my headphones my extra cash.

I drop to my knees and start crying and I can't stop, it feels like my chest is closing. I'm having a panic attack.

I start trying to focus on my breathing until I hear a car drive by but slow down near me.

I'm still trying to focus on my breathing then I hear a familiar voice.

"Hey heyy it's okay."

I look up and he comes closer and hugs me.

It's the guy that wanted 5 dozen cupcakes..

I stand up right when I see him and fix myself.

"I- I'm so sorry, you don't have-."

He cuts me of "stop, you are okay your not bothering me amore."

Blush starts to creep on my skin when I hear the name again.

"Can I ask you what happened."

I put my chin down and start playing with my nails.

"Eyes up and talk to me." He pulls my chin up bringing my gaze to his.

"Goood, now tell me what happened."

His voice sounds strong and demanding, making my thighs press together.

"Well I- um I came out of work after trying to make your cupcakes on time and when I went to my car I saw that um- it was-.."

That's all I could say my voice started cracking as tears welled in my eyes.

"Okay, can I take you home?"

My eyes widen at his question. Bring me home? I'm going to have to sit in a car for 20 minutes with him.

"No it's fine. I- I can walk it's not that far."

"No. I insist."

He helps me get all my things that I need out of my car and we start walking over to his. A black Mercedes. He walked me over to the passenger side and let's me in. I watch as his tall well dressed frame walks around the car. He gets in not long after and starts the car.

"Can I get an address amore?"

"Uh yea I can just tell you the way."

"Okay and can I get your name also bellisma?" (Beautiful in Italian)

"I'm Sofia"

"Nice to meet you Sofia, I'm Tayton."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
:)
I hope you guys liked the first chapter I know it's a little rusty it's my first book so give me a min 😅 but thank you for reading <3
1034 words