:CHAPTER 4:

-Sofia-

I finish cleaning up and head to the front to get my phone and chill until another costumer walks in.

I sit in the chair next to the register when I hear the door open. 'I just sat down' I roll my eyes and stand up to meet eyes with my best friend.

"Olaah!" He walks in with a few bags from Gucci or Sephora.

"Hii bestiiiee!" I say with a smile on my face, I missed him. I don't really get to see him often because he's been really busy with dick appointments or shopping I really just think he can't tolerate being in the same room with me for more than 6 hours. I love him tho, he's been my gay bestie since high school and he is very brutally honest so I always come to him for advice even if it might hurt.

"I've missed you bestieee." He says after he kisses my cheek.

"I've missed you too." I smile at him as I lean on the counter.

"OH MY GOSH BESTIE." He gasps

"WHAAT?" I say actually concerned

"Calm down, your ass looks amazing in that dress!" "Why are you even wearing a dress?" He says with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Cuz I can." I say with sas. He just looks at me like I'm stupid.

"No, there's a reason I know you don't just wear dresses cuz you feel like it." He says as he crosses his arms.

"Uhhh fine, one, I wanted to dress nice for this guy that was picking up his cupcakes and two I'm going to Whisper with my sister tonight."

"SOPH WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME ABOUT THIS GUY?" He says looking angry.

"HEY I'm my defense I only knew about it since last night and I've been really busy with his 5 dozen fucking cupcakes." I say exaggerating the fucking.

"BIIITCH that's a lot how long did you stay last night?" He says leaning back when he says bitch.

"Till midnight?" I make my voice high pitch when I say midnight making it sound like a question.

"And how much sleep did you get?"

"2 hours." I say quietly hiding my face in my hands.

"SOFIA ANNE MILLER!" He slaps my hand after making me rub the sting out.

"That hurt, dick." I say still rubbing my hand.

"Oh suck it up you will be fine, anyways I have to go a guy is waiting for me at the restaurant around the corner." He starts walking out fixing his hair on the way out.

"Wait. Your going on a date?!" I say sounding shocked because this man never goes on dates.

"Yes I am actually, wish me luck cuz it's my first one." He leaves with a quick wave and I just roll my eyes and start walking back.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I lock up the store and start walking down the sidewalk heading back home so I can pick up my sister.

I turn the corner and finally arrive. My feet are already aching and I still have a whole night with Emmy.

I walk in and set my keys and purse down heading for the medical cabinet.

"EMMYYY!" I call wondering were she's at. She hops in trying to walk in while putting a stiletto on.

She's wearing a tight shiny silver dress on that goes a little under mid thigh with spaghetti straps. She's also wearing some black stilettos that look to be about 4 inches. That seems to be small but with her height she's a bit taller than me and I'm 5'7. She has her hair down curled up and with some light makeup.

"Hey mind telling me wear we're going?" She says as she tilts her head to put her earrings in.

"I will give you a hint." I say and I pull out some pink Whitney and some ibuprofen.

Her eyes go wide as she jogs over and grabs two shot glasses.

"Oh you thought this was for you." I say jokingly while pulling the alcohol away from her. She gives me a scowl and I just smile. "I'm kidding." I say as I poor some alcohol in them both.

"Now before we take this I wanna let you know that we're taking only two than we're going to whisper." I say and watch her jump up and down while she's squealing.

I pop 3 ibuprofen in my mouth then cheers Emmy and take the meds with the alcohol. Emmy takes the shot and her face looks so disgusted after and I just let out a small laugh.

I poor another and we both take it with a cheers.

"Alright let's go, you got your purse?" I ask pointing at her as she's still collecting herself after the shot.

"I- uh yea." She says shaking her head.

"Alright let's gooo!"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

We arrive at the bar and we smoothly get in with a little titty acton by me of course. We walk to the bar with pinky's linked because we don't want to loose each other and we sit at the bar.

"I'll have an apple martini please." I say my voice already sounding a little out of the ordinary from the shots we took earlier.

"I will have a Bloody Mary pleease." Emmy orders and gives the bartender a quick wink making me laugh.

The bartender gives us our drinks when I turn around I notice a guy that looks young but not too young like around Emmy's age staring at her ass while she's talking to the bartender that we found out was named mike.

"Dude." I bump her arm, "that dude at 2 o'clock is checking you out hella!" I say looking at her expression becoming flirty.

"I'm gunna go flirt with him." She says as she downs her drink half way. She licks her lips then gets up and fixes her dress and start walking over. I just laugh a little and turn around to drink my drink.

I turn back to check on my sister and see she it already dancing with him and I can already tell she's a little more that tipsy. I start looking around not wanting to see that anymore and my eyes go wide as I see a familiar face.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Chapter 4 how did we like it? I'm going to try and update as fast as I can cuz I know how it feels too wait for the next chapter but I hope you enjoyed I love hearing from you. Love yah :)
1090 words :)